Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ebay error message when trying to list an item

Last few days I keep getting this, "It's Not You It's Us" saying their servers down when trying to list something, driving me mad.

Anyone else had this and how did you resolve it?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Comments

• Options
    I think they've removed butt plugs from their list of acceptable items to sell.
  • Options
    I know, it's an outrage
  • Options
    You are talking out of your arse!
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Last few days I keep getting this, "It's Not You It's Us" saying their servers down when trying to list something, driving me mad.

I’ve not had any problems.

Try clearing your cache or a different browser. Also, try using the “list a similar item” option from one of your active or unsold listings. 
  • Options

I’ve not had any problems.

Try clearing your cache or a different browser. Also, try using the “list a similar item” option from one of your active or unsold listings. 

Thanks, I'll give it a go.
  • Options
    Thanks AddicksAddict," list a similar item" works a treat.
  • Options
    "bathplug"?