Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 2-0 Cambridge

who would have thought as we approach the half way point of the season that the top two average marks would be Pearce and Purrington?

Comments

• Options
    Purrington, Mr Reliable, not surprised. Happy For Pearce 😊
  • Options
    Would be interesting to look at Washington's average when he's played 2nd striker, reckon it's higher than Pearce. 
  • Options
    And who’da also thunk that big money buy Kirk would have been second bottom of the averages. 
  • Options
    My top 3 were Conor, McG and Pearce so agree with the top 3!

Amazing that Conor had 8 shots and the rest of the team only 4. It shows how ineffective we were in the air that Stockley didn't have a single attempt, indeed did we have a single headed attempt all game?
  • Options
    We have scored in the last 5 minutes of the two home games but only one shown on the goal time stats? 
  • Options
    Opposition Score: 6.43, big range though 4-7.5
  • Options
    Lavelle has 2 MOTM with scores of 6.05 and 5.62  :D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I cost McG a little bit, I thought their forwards had missed the one-on-ones, sitting low down in the AC at the Covered End end, I couldn't see McG had saved them so I didn't mark him very high.
  • Options
    I cost McG a little bit, I thought their forwards had missed the one-on-ones, sitting low down in the AC at the Covered End end, I couldn't see McG had saved them so I didn't mark him very high.
    You should have gone to Spec Savers .... ? :wink: