Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: CHARLTON 2-0 IPSWICH

many thanks to a record number of marks for this season: 113
to just remind our owner I have included JACKOSTATS

Comments

• Options
    Excellent work. Lovevthe jackostats, but think you've missed off the pizza cup defeat to Leyton Orient. How could you?
  • Options
    Jonniesta said:
    Excellent work. Lovevthe jackostats, but think you've missed off the pizza cup defeat to Leyton Orient. How could you?
    thanks for that, the Jackostats are now correct
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Gone from conceding 2 goals a game to 0.5 goals a game under Jackson. Incredible turnaround and he's had injuries upon injuries to deal with. Hugely encouraging for the rest of the season.
  • Options
    Brilliant work as ever @lancashire lad

One idea for the future. I wonder if it would be possible to have a stat for the opposition. Not every player, that would be far too complex but an average rating for their team as a whole.  
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    great idea with jackostats 
    Don’t forget the Bristol Rovers game from last season 
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Brilliant work as ever @lancashire lad

One idea for the future. I wonder if it would be possible to have a stat for the opposition. Not every player, that would be far too complex but an average rating for their team as a whole.  
    mmmm - I'll try it and see how it goes
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    stonemuse said:
    great idea with jackostats 
    Don’t forget the Bristol Rovers game from last season 
    thanks Shirty but I'll stick to this season
  • Options
    Could we also have Adkostats for ease of comparison for this season?
  • Options
    Win ratio to jacko stats?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Win ratio to jacko stats?
    Yes I can add that, I assume it is wins divided by matches?
  • Options
    Jac_52 said:
    Gone from conceding 2 goals a game to 0.5 goals a game under Jackson. Incredible turnaround and he's had injuries upon injuries to deal with. Hugely encouraging for the rest of the season.

Good stats Jac.
    I'm convinced many football fans don't understand that other than the keeper coach, a defensive coach set the team up in a formation that the manager WANTS.

A fair number of fans/ critics of CAFC, said Jackson is the defensive coach so he is to blame. Wrong.

This is a fantastic opportunity for Cafc to take forwards steps with Johnnie Jackson in charge. Hopefully Johnnie Jackson and his advisors will get a really good deal because he is the person who has been the glue which stopped this club losing all credibility when we were a laughing stock.