Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrity Crushes

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    Swisdom said:
    Liz Truss anyone?
    I'd like to screw her but not in that way.
  • Options
    Every couple of years a major tournament comes along, the Dutch play, and Mattjias De Ligt lines up for them... and it's impossible to see De Ligt without his other half Annekee Molenaar. 

Here's hoping they stay in this tournament for a long time... 
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    I was in an Uber the other day and the driver proclaimed he carried a torch for Emma Watson. When I asked which film, he said Harry Potter.

No further words were spoken.
    That one always makes me identify people as being scuzzy as well, same with any child actors. I know they grow up blah blah but where weirdos get the fixation from is them playing a child invariably 

• Options
    Gemma Chan for me...

• Options
    Amanda Holden ( but don't tell anyone) 
  • Options
    TEL said:
    Gemma Chan for me...

I knew her when she was very young as her parents were good friends of a couple we knew at the time and we all had daughters of a similar age.
  • Options
    After seeing Rebecca Lucy Taylor on House of Games, she seems like a fantastic lass. Yes - I know I am old enough to be her dad...   
  • Options
    Carter said:
    PopIcon said:
    I was in an Uber the other day and the driver proclaimed he carried a torch for Emma Watson. When I asked which film, he said Harry Potter.

That one always makes me identify people as being scuzzy as well, same with any child actors. I know they grow up blah blah but where weirdos get the fixation from is them playing a child invariably 

Remember when Leon came out? There was defiantly a weird undertone with Natalie Portman's character.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Carter said:
    PopIcon said:

Remember when Leon came out? There was defiantly a weird undertone with Natalie Portman's character.
    To be honest I was late to the party with Leon and don't think I watched it until about a decade after it was released so hopefully missed any weird energy of people dribbling about a little girl at the time.  

I dont want to sound mega harsh and like I'm calling everyone a paedophile, Hermione is a cool character, she's a prissy, bossy little girl, like Arya in game if thrones and hit girl in kickass they are cool because they are bad, no fucks given, little girls defying the odds usually using graphic violent imagery in their vernacular, they aren't for dirty bastard taxi drivers to leer over 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Diana Dors and Angela Rippon. 
  • Options
    edited November 2022
  • Options
    Cherie Lunghi.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    TEL said:
    Gemma Chan for me...

I knew her when she was very young as her parents were good friends of a couple we knew at the time and we all had daughters of a similar age.
    She's very classy and smouldering good looks