Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ipswich and Cambridge - Free tickets

2»

Comments

• Options
    It will improve the usually lower pre-Christmas attendances. It may also make us that little bit more attractive to players we may want to buy in January. 
  • Options
    I'm a season ticket holder and have no problem with this as long as they open west stand turnstiles so I don't miss the first 10 mins again. As a reward, season ticket holders should get a free away game stream
    Agree, there should be something done for season ticket holders.

You get potentially 9 free tickets (over 3 games) to give to friends and family. 

Would have thought most decent people would say thanks and offer to buy you a drink. That’s 9 free pints. Happy days Everyone’s  a winner 
    I don't get any free tickets
  • Options
    Hex said:
    It may also make us that little bit more attractive to players we may want to buy in January. 
    How ? 
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    I'm a season ticket holder and have no problem with this as long as they open west stand turnstiles so I don't miss the first 10 mins again. As a reward, season ticket holders should get a free away game stream
    You got a free handbook at the start of the season 😉
     That would be funny (not very) apart from the fact that I'm not a season ticket holder so I didn't.
    You can buy my handbook off me for £50. 
  • Options
    Could be a great idea.  As long as the performances keep up, three free ‘hits’ in a row might get a few more addicks in ;-)  It might be devaluing my ST somewhat, but cost wasn’t top of the list for me renewing anyway.  If we can crank up the atmosphere, I’m all for it
  • Options
    In fact the more I think about it, it’s actually quite clever.  For fiver and quid games, any old tourists can rock up.  For this promotion there is a natural filtering by the ST holder to give tickets to people who are interested/lapsed
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
     That would be funny (not very) apart from the fact that I'm not a season ticket holder so I didn't.
    Sounds a bargain, just drop me your bank & card details & don't forget the three security code digits & I'll deposit the cash in your account. Many thanks
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Sounds a bargain, just drop me your bank & card details & don't forget the three security code digits & I'll deposit the cash in your account. Many thanks
    Before I do, can you just confirm you aren’t Nigerian please?
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Hex said:
    It may also make us that little bit more attractive to players we may want to buy in January. 
    How ? 
    More support = better chance of picking up more points.
    More points = better position in the table.
    Higher position = more chance of play-offs and promotion.
    Club gets better PR.
    etc etc
    All these are marginal, of course, but if the numbers add up it’s worth trying.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Egba ko atijọ chap
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shirty5 said:
    Egba ko atijọ chap
    E se/o se
  • Options
    Brilliant initiative
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Egba ko atijọ chap
    E se/o se
    o kaabo, Jọwọ fi awọn alaye banki ranṣẹ
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Egba ko atijọ chap
    E se/o se
    o kaabo, Jọwọ fi awọn alaye banki ranṣẹ
    Kanu
  • Options
    I think one of the reasons behind doing this must be the food , drink and club shop takings we took at the Plymouth game. 
    don't start airman off again - 10,000 extra fans at the game equates to about £55 extra to the club once you've deducted everything you can think of - u must know that by now surely
  • Options
    I’m in London with a couple of mates on the 11th, and they’d be keen on coming if anyone has spares. Last time I brought them along was Doncaster semi final.
  • Options
    Another free tickets giveaway can't be far off. Season is going to end up pretty dead, desire to go both with walk ups and season ticket holders is going to be pretty low.

It's no coincidence that 3 of our best performances came in the home games this season where we had a pretty full Valley.
  • Options
    I'm calling diminishing returns on this.
    Free to watch shit is still shit and people will find better things to do
  • Options
    Jackson 5, buy 4 get 1 free.