Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Morecambe v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 23 November 2021

Comments

• Options
    Bloody hell, wish I'd bought 2 bottles now!

COYR!!
    I’m already on bottle number 2 !!!
    Lightweight 
    They are Magnums 😉
    Almond or plain chocolate?
    I’ve gone overboard - both !!
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Late tackle on Clare and he's down clutching his ankle. We get the free kick, and Shirtliff says "I thought that wasn't allowed these days"
    There was a slight hint of admiration in Captain Marvel's voice when talking about that challenge. I think he relished a bit of 'old school' tackling.
  • Options
    Bloody hell, wish I'd bought 2 bottles now!

COYR!!
    I’m already on bottle number 2 !!!
    Lightweight 
    They are Magnums 😉
    Almond or plain chocolate?
    I’ve gone overboard - both !!
    I like your style...
  • Options
    Gilbey with a foot up concedes a free kick about 10 yards inside their half.
  • Options
    Ball ends up nearly in our area, but it's cleared by DJ.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, SSN not showing our goal(s)
  • Options
    Charwill said:
    780 fans made the trip Respect to them all!!
    I lived in Lancaster for a few years, tried to avoid going to Morecambe even then (though their ground is nice, quite handy for Aldi, if my memory serves).

Kudos.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2021
    Good bit of strength from Stockton... Famewo struggling with him a bit
  • Options
    Gunter pulling his man's shirt half way up his back, luckily ref not fussed and the ball goes out for a goal kick.
  • Options
    Another battle between Gunter and Stockton and this time we conceded a free kick just to the left of the front of the centre circle.
  • Options
    Shrews 0 Sunderland 1
  • Options
    Gilbey heads it away, and we go downfield and win a through about 10yds up from the LH corner flag.
  • Options
  • Options
    Lee plays the ball into Davison in the area, who goes down under a little pressure but the ref's not impressed.
  • Options
    DJ down the right, floats the ball into the area and their keeper has to stretch to catch it.
  • Options
    We're 11th, 7 points off play-offs as it stands......
  • Options
    Ball headed on to Stockton, Clare just gets ahead of him and is able to divert the ball towards McG who hoofs clear.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2021
    There is space everywhere for us tonight, Morecambe are defending very deep and we are almost surprised to find the space needed, this is def the sort of game for us to fill our boots and up the goal difference
  • Options
    Now you've jinxed it! 
  • Options
    Shooosh 
  • Options
    Oops. Slightly sloppy ball from Purrington gives Famewo too much to do, and concedes a throw near the dugouts.
  • Options
    Lot of silly errors when we're on the ball so far.
  • Options
    There is space everywhere for us tonight, Morcombe are defending very deep and we are almost surprised to find the space needed, this is def the sort of game for us to fill our boots and up the goal difference
    Alright, alright. Let's calm down. We were in the relegation zone a month ago.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Sorry,but from what I've seen we've been pants. Misplaced passes & giving away a lot of fouls.

• Options
    McG has a touch of the Deanos.
  • Options
    Dobson really playing well, looking more and more confident on the ball aswell as the battling.
  • Options
    I like the old skipper as summariser.

He may speak much slower than Browny but he gets to the end if his point much quicker. 😉

(May I just say that I love Browny on comms, regardless of how much he talks.)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!