Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Plymouth Argyle | Saturday 20th November 2021

edited November 2021 in General Charlton
Charlton v Argyle. This was a game I wanted to come up for but it didn't work out for me.
Hopefully a great atmosphere with an almost full house, with 3,000 + Green Army filling the Jimmy Seed.

Argyle, after losing to Rotherham on the first day of the season, sit proudly on top of the table having been unbeaten since in 16 games.
They are in cracking form - but do you know, we haven't been too shabby lately either. It's all there to play for and remember Huddersfield and their 150 game unbeaten run, put to the sword at The Valley? We live in hope lol

Usual regulars still injured. Ben Purr plays against his old club. Famewo cleared to play after his card wrongly given. Stockers probably suspended but .... Richard Cawley keeps us guessing. Otherwise I can't see Jacko making many changes.

Argyle have a handful missing also.

Charlton: MacGillivray; Clare, Pearce (c), Famewo; Jaiyesimi, Gilbey, Dobson, Lee, Purrington; Davison, Washington

Subs: Harness, Gunter, Watson, Morgan, Kirk, Blackett-Taylor, Burstow

COYR!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!