Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Half-season tickets for the second half of our campaign will go on sale from 11am Today

Half-season tickets for the second half of Charlton’s 2021/22 campaign will go on sale from 11am on Friday, November 19th.

With Caretaker Manager Johnnie Jackson turning things around on the pitch in recent weeks, the coming months are set to be something to look forward to in SE7 with a rocking Valley getting behind the Addicks week in, week out and you can be a part of it with a half-season ticket.

On sale until January 14th and active from the Addicks’ clash against Gillingham on Wednesday, December 29th (7.45pm) in what is our last outing of 2021, half-season tickets are the most cost-effective way to enjoy each and every one of Charlton’s final 11 League One fixtures live at The Valley.

With prices starting from £110, equating to just £10 per match, half-season tickets give supporters the opportunity to share the SE7 atmosphere as they feel the magic of The Valley.

A half-season ticket will guarantee the holder an allocated seat for all 11 remaining home games.

There will also be a number of prizes to be won throughout the half-season ticket campaign.

2021/22 half-season tickets can be purchased online, in person or by phone, with a full price breakdown visible below:

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/61976eb50c79f/get-your-half-season-ticket-from-11am-on-friday16-9 - HALF-SEASON TICKET PRICES

Comments

• Options
    I didn't buy a ST (partly) because of Covid. £110 lower north is too good to resist, even if things do worsen. I've been paying £24.50 a game down there when I have gone this season.

I'm sure last time half STs in that area were £170 or £180.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    So a half In the NU is £170 and my full was £400. Ever get the feeling you've been done ? I get the schpiel about supporting the club, but there comes a point where you're having the piss taken out of you. 
  • Options
    As it's 23 games, so cant really be a half (exactly) ticket, broadly the 400 for 23 games is £17.39  a game, and this deal is £15.45 a game for 11 games. Guessing the £1.94 saving per game is a bit like sky trying to pull you in with cheaper deals if you've lapsed and need to be tempted.

I'm tempted as cant make some games but even if i get to 7 or 8 i would be in pocket.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    So a half In the NU is £170 and my full was £400. Ever get the feeling you've been done ? I get the schpiel about supporting the club, but there comes a point where you're having the piss taken out of you. 
    On pro rata basis an 11 game half season ticket would be £191
    Is £21 discount a piss take, I guess it’s a matter of opinion
    but the full season ticket includes other benefits that aren’t applicable to the half
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Why? You bought a season ticket for a price you accepted at the time, but now you think you're having the piss taken out of you because other people have been offered a deal that is of no use to you? 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    shine166 said:
    Why? You bought a season ticket for a price you accepted at the time, but now you think you're having the piss taken out of you because other people have been offered a deal that is of no use to you? 
    No, because a half is usually more than half the cost... not cheaper than half. Can you do maths and have a knowledge of previous offers ? Have a pop at me if you like, but il be buying a half nect year as my financial circumstances do not work right now.

• Options
    shine166 said:
    Chizz said:
    shine166 said:
    No, because a half is usually more than half the cost... not cheaper than half. Can you do maths and have a knowledge of previous offers ? Have a pop at me if you like, but il be buying a half nect year as my financial circumstances do not work right now.

The advantage of a full season ticket is that you get to see all the games. A half season ticket will mean you'll miss all the games in the first half of the season. You're free to choose. You made a choice at the start of the season; that decision doesn't get better, or worse, later in the season simply because there's a different offer made to other people. 

I'm sorry (a bit) if you think asking a question is the same as 'having a pop'. 
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Chizz said:
    shine166 said:
    Chizz said:
    shine166 said:

The advantage of a full season ticket is that you get to see all the games. A half season ticket will mean you'll miss all the games in the first half of the season. You're free to choose. You made a choice at the start of the season; that decision doesn't get better, or worse, later in the season simply because there's a different offer made to other people. 

To be fair to shine I can see his point here as he's right half season tickets usually cost more than half the original ST price, the incentive is always there to make a ST up front the best value for money.

It does now make you wonder if you could have bought your ticket on a match by match basis the first half of the season and then get a half season ticket for the rest of it to make it cheaper than the up front cost of a ST.

Also, can't help but feel if this was done with Roland in charge he'd been slaughtered for it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chizz said:
    shine166 said:
    Chizz said:
    shine166 said:

Plus the team haven’t had a great start so value diminishes 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    shine166 said:
    Chizz said:
    shine166 said:

To be fair to shine I can see his point here as he's right half season tickets usually cost more than half the original ST price, the incentive is always there to make a ST up front the best value for money.

It does now make you wonder if you could have bought your ticket on a match by match basis the first half of the season and then get a half season ticket for the rest of it to make it cheaper than the up front cost of a ST.

Also, can't help but feel if this was done with Roland in charge he'd been slaughtered for it.
    The point I'm clumsily failing to make is that if it was a good decision to buy a session ticket at the start of the season, it's still a good decision, even if other people get a different offer later in the season.