Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA youth Cup - CAFC v Wimbledon live on Charlton TV from 7pm

Comments

• Options
    Dons player beats the defence and a great shot creeps wide (Beadle definitely had it covered) ;)
  • Options
    Ball comes out to Ladapo, spreads it to Campbell in space one on one chooses to slide the ball across goal and Adigun finishes well. 1-0
  • Options
    I just did a YESSSS post in mod chat. Oops. 😳
  • Options
    Always wonder what goes on in mod chat. Glorious onanistic visions of a 500-post 'what do we do about Leuth' thread 
  • Options
    Such a shame Campbell slipped as he was trying to keep the ball in on the touchline.
  • Options
    Campbell off for Reilly
  • Options
    Several shirtpulls gone unpunished allegedly
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    I could tell you Leuth, but then I'd have to kill you.
    (In reality, the reason I was in that window was to let them know I was back after having to have a few days away with eye trouble.)
  • Options
    Ball comes to Reill, comes across the edge of the 18, keeper fingers it onto the post. great shot. 
  • Options
    Kanu going off with cramp. Possibly Okechukwu coming on
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kanu down in the Wimbledon area with cramp, looks like he's going to have to come off.
  • Options
    Kanu limps to the half ET huddle Second half of ET will be interesting. 
  • Options
    Dons player dives and is booked for simulation. 
  • Options
    Dons throwing all they have at us this half.

Ref incorrectly gives a foul against Ladapo as he kicked the ball clear...
  • Options
    Player has cramp FFS ref
  • Options
    Good break broken down by a Dons player intercepting without really knowing. 
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Mitchell takes a red card? Dons player that dived has finally got what he wanted from our players, a panicked challenge. (Odebanjo or Odebanju? either way he's Lookman esque) 
  • Options
    Oh he's fortunate that should be a Red but ref gives the yellow. 
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Dons players trying to cheat the ref by moving 10 yards closer to goal and centrally. Odebanjo rolled quite far with his dramatics - probably why the ref only gave the yellow. 
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Another cramp this time for Laqeretabua after he breaks forward and his pass gets toed harmlessly out of play. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Some numpty blocking the camera.
  • Options
    Assimwe with a good cross that's nodded in by Reilly
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Charlton 2-0 Dons

You've got to feel like that's game over. Will A2V play at Full Time?
  • Options
    2-0 makes the last few minutes a lot less twitchy.
  • Options
    Kamara has been very good at reading the game and mistakes since coming on. 

Pings it cross field to Reilly who plays it to Laqeretabua who pings it back to the other wing to Ladapo who plays it to Asiimwe who lets off a bit of a panicked shot)

90 seconds left
  • Options
    Adigun cramping this time. 
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Adigun's limp disappears as soon as the ref blows for play to commence. 
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    That's got to be it Shirley? 

Adigun skins a dons player who then trips him but ref plays on again. 

We have another good chance, but the whistle has gone. All our cramped players are fine now BTW!

We were the better side throughout, a couple of lapses in concentration, but that's youth Football, you can get away with those more often. 
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Away to Northampton or Stockport in the next round (Must be played before Dec 11th)
  • Options
    Away to Northampton in the 3rd round.