Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Burton Albion 0-1 Charlton Athletic

thanks to the 44 Lifers who gave marks.
I have changed the discipline table to show cards in only League and FA Cup games, with the FA Cup cards in brackets.

EDIT AT 1200HRS: Thanks to those of you have pointed out the errors in my ways which I hope that I have now corrected in the Goalscorers, Discipline and Clean Sheets

Comments

• Options
    Yeah.
    Jason Pearce was the best of many good performances.
    The marks for Gilbey and Davison would have been enough for MoM in several other matches this season.
  • Options
    Are the FA Cup stats missing?, Total goals and Stockley's goals are lower than after the Havnt game.
  • Options
    Are the FA Cup stats missing?, Total goals and Stockley's goals are lower than after the Havnt game.
    And poor Stephen Henderson's clean sheet...

But amazing to see the JJ effect so clear on here! 
  • Options
    Couple of things. 
    Firstly Famewo got his 5th booking and is suspended for Saturday.

On Stockley (red not on chart). We all know he got a rede and gets a 3 game suspension. However for suspension purposes do his bookings restart or does he come back get another booking, and then get another suspension for 5 bookings? 
  • Options
    redman said:
    Couple of things. 

On Stockley (red not on chart). We all know he got a rede and gets a 3 game suspension. However for suspension purposes do his bookings restart or does he come back get another booking, and then get another suspension for 5 bookings? 
    I think Stockley will have gone past the cutoff for a ban after 5 bookings? The bookings don't restart though, as there's also a ban for 10 bookings before a certain period
  • Options
    Is that the lowest ref rating ever?
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Is that the lowest ref rating ever?
    Since the previous match! But I did wonder the same for a game we won. 
  • Options
    Clever play from Stockley making sure he was sent off before the 30 min point to register marks!
    Don't you start!!!!!!! :smile:
  • Options
    redman said:
    Couple of things. 

I think Stockley will have gone past the cutoff for a ban after 5 bookings? The bookings don't restart though, as there's also a ban for 10 bookings before a certain period
    The cut-off is 19-games for five yellow cards.

So if he plays against Plymouth and gets a yellow card, then loses his appeal, we will lose him for four games
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    redman said:
    Couple of things. 

The cut-off is 19-games for five yellow cards.

So if he plays against Plymouth and gets a yellow card, then loses his appeal, we will lose him for four games
    That would be ironic, if we appeal to delay his ban, and he in the meantime gets a 5th yellow...
  • Options
    Former Exeter player too. You think he'll just get a yellow? ;)