Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Trevor kettle is back for the Burton game

Great........... Red card incoming 

Comments

• Options
    he officiated two of our games last season:

Rochdale H 4-4, mark 4.96, yellows 3, reds 1 Pearce
    Crewe H 2-2, mark 4.48, yellows 3
  • Options
    Oh Noooooooooo
  • Options
    Having Kettle as ref has got me at boiling point.
  • Options
    He can't be any worse than the ref we had for the Rotherham game

But, it's Kettle!

Still, looking forward to hurling constant abuse at him on Saturday.
  • Options
    The ref for Donny was poor, and it was about 3 years since he last did a game with us. 
    How come we get that idiot Kettle so frequently?
    Seems like twice a season at least. 
  • Options
    Go make a cuppa 
  • Options
    Kettle has been in charge of 15 games involving Charlton with the addicks suffering over 4 defeats.

In the 4 games where he sent off 5 Charlton players, the addicks did not lose.

Go down to ten men then and we will comeback with a least a point this Saturday. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone know if tickets can be bought on the day?.
  • Options
    Will he look to break his record for his earliest sending off of a Charlton player?

That record stands at...48 seconds

perhaps he may send Pearcy off as soon as he steps on the pitch, on the basis of "might as well get it out of the way"

I remember 3 years ago,  holding court and telling anyone within earshot that Trevor two reds Kettle was the ref, and stand by for yellow and red cards.   

Naby Sarr, went full on sliding tackle which in my bias opinion was a yellow card.
    99% of Refs would've agreed; not Kettle who had the red card up his sleeve as we kicked off and 48 seconds later was pointing it in the face of Naby.

We won that game against Wimbledon 1-0 and from memory I think that was the 3rd Cafc match where he gave 2 red cards.
  • Options
    Im switching off, before steam comes out my ears.
  • Options
    whenever I hear his name, I wonder if anyone has ever managed to throw Trevor Kettle over a pub.
  • Options
    Glad to see this thread is coming to the boil 
  • Options
    Will he look to break his record for his earliest sending off of a Charlton player?

perhaps he may send Pearcy off as soon as he steps on the pitch, on the basis of "might as well get it out of the way"

I remember 3 years ago,  holding court and telling anyone within earshot that Trevor two reds Kettle was the ref, and stand by for yellow and red cards.   

Naby Sarr, went full on sliding tackle which in my bias opinion was a yellow card.
    99% of Refs would've agreed; not Kettle who had the red card up his sleeve as we kicked off and 48 seconds later was pointing it in the face of Naby.

We won that game against Wimbledon 1-0 and from memory I think that was the 3rd Cafc match where he gave 2 red cards.
    2-0
  • Options
    He's no Roger Milford
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    He's no Roger Milford
    Thank **** for that!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Someone put the kettle on....to ref the Charlton burton game"

Must have been the league one ref Union organisation boardroom quote
  • Options

2-0

I knew we won but can't recall either goal.
    Hollands and Wagstaff got reds in an away game. Two Bolton players in a home game, and Naby and a Wimbledon player  in that Victory. I also remember that Joe Pigott failed a fitness test and didn't play.

• Options
    Terrible referee….although he did a better job 2nd half
  • Options

2-0

Hollands and Wagstaff got reds in an away game. Two Bolton players in a home game, and Naby and a Wimbledon player  in that Victory. I also remember that Joe Pigott failed a fitness test and didn't play.

Oldham away i think. Promotion season
  • Options
    edited November 2021

2-0

Correct, April 2012, we finished with 9 men Hollands and Wagstaff saw red. Oldham had 10 men, we won 1-0 with a 2nd half header from SuperYann. My report on the match is in the archives on here somewhere 😉.
  • Options
    An absolute joke of a ref. 
    End of 
  • Options
    He can't be any worse than the ref we had for the Rotherham game
    Haha
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

2-0

Correct, April 2012, we finished with 9 men Hollands and Wagstaff saw red. Oldham had 10 men, we won 1-0 with a 2nd half header from SuperYann. My report on the match is in the archives on here somewhere 😉.
    I was there and honestly don't recall it being a dirty game!