Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: FACR1 CHARLTON 4-0 HAVANT & WATERLOOVILLE

thanks to the 27 Lifers who gave marks

Comments

• Options
    Good way to reduce Pearce’s yellows is to put him in twice. Like it.
  • Options
    Must be the lowest average team mark for a match where we thrashed the opposition?!
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Good way to reduce Pearce’s yellows is to put him in twice. Like it.
    thanks - now corrected
  • Options
    Is Stockley suspended for next week because he’s got five yellows ?
  • Options
    CAFC twitter page says Stockley into double figures for goals, you have him down as nine, I know you must be right, but just wondering. As usual LL very informative
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Must be the lowest average team mark for a match where we thrashed the opposition?!
    Lee made a big difference, but wasn't on long enough to get a score!

I marked the players based on the whole 90, and not just the last 20 when Hawks were knackered
  • Options
    He must’ve completed his three match ban handed down by Lee Johnson for the non existant head butt by now, surely?
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    That is the 2nd time this season we have thrashed someone and the ref has got a higher score than the team average. 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    That is the 2nd time this season we have thrashed someone and the ref has got a higher score than the team average. 
    Thrashed? Although it ended 4-0 we didn't score until the 73rd minute. It was also against a part time team so quite rightly marks were fairly low. 
  • Options
    Nah yellows in the tinpot cup don't count in the league tally.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stockley
    Yes he is on 10 goals, 6 league and 4 cup - I'll amend my copy and show it in the next set of stats
    One of his 5 yellow cards was awarded in a Papa John match which I don't think counts towards league suspensions.
  • Options
    This was a tough one to score because the opposition were there to just break up play and frustrate - which they did pretty well.

Cheers for the stats
  • Options
    Arter should be earning a better score than that against non-league players. 
  • Options
    Interesting MotM - I thought he was nothing more than competent but that probably makes him primus inter pares.