Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Is there any chance any of them could be printed and made available to purchase?
  • Options
    Is there any chance any of them could be printed and made available to purchase?
    could be a very lucrative fund raiser for the museum/community trust/upbeats

one off run of prints once a year, different ones each year
  • Options
    Would  love to see some of his screen shots of the crowd over the years
    Im sure some of us old gits might welcome that
  • Options
    There's  bound to be some real gems there.  Apart from the football pics I'd love to see Toms pictures from the two Who concerts in 74 and 76 
  • Options
    What a wonderful resource to have. Absolutely wonderful
  • Options
    yes - that would be good - the one of the fans on the terrace from the Stoke game was a great photo 
  • Options
    Would people be interested in prints or would there be more takers for a book of his best snaps?

Or both
  • Options
    There's  bound to be some real gems there.  Apart from the football pics I'd love to see Toms pictures from the two Who concerts in 74 and 76 
    Oh, there are. Lots.
  • Options
    There's a lot more player pics obviously but some crowd shots.

Just today found dozens of photos from 5/12/92 of fans. 
  • Options
    Would people be interested in prints or would there be more takers for a book of his best snaps?

Or both
    I would think both Henry. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Or both
    both - but a book would be great. 

• Options

I was sat far left in the front row of the covered end.
  • Options

Would Love to go back even further than that Henry if possible - some of us had hair back in the 70's
  • Options

Or both
    Both 
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    could be a very lucrative fund raiser for the museum/community trust/upbeats

one off run of prints once a year, different ones each year
    Sounds like a calendar to me :)
    I think there absolutely definitely needs to be a book, but that's really going to have to wait until you've had the chance to sift through the whole collection. In the mean time, issuing a few favourites from the ones you've sorted through so far every now and then would be good for fundraising, and help whet the appetite for the book when it's finally doable.
  • Options
    Me too. My uncle was at both gigs and it was him who got me into them in the first place. Would love to get a framed picture from one of the shows for him as a gift.
  • Options
    I would love to see a book come out of this. Not being greedy but a large size, glossy print, coffee table book would be my preferred option. The sort of book that's too big to fit on a standard shelf and has to sit elsewhere with the other 'oversized' volumes. ;)
  • Options

Or both
    Book. 
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Stig said:
    I would love to see a book come out of this. Not being greedy but a large size, glossy print, coffee table book would be my preferred option. The sort of book that's too big to fit on a standard shelf and has to sit elsewhere with the other 'oversized' volumes. ;)
    £250 to you 🤣
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ditto some Charlton pics

• Options
    I’m in the LL shoulder high pic at Carlisle. 
    It’s always been my favourite if his work. LOL. 
  • Options

Or both
    Book
  • Options
    Ditto some Charlton pics

The pic with Killer - I think was Walsal away 75 when we won 1-0
    Twas a fun day out
  • Options

Got scanning please Henry!
  • Options
    How about a book of both Who concerts? 
  • Options
    How about a book of both Who concerts? 
    Might just be enough photos for that if all the support act and crowd shots were included.
  • Options
    HandG said:

Got scanning please Henry!
    May not have to as some as digitised already

Even spotted myself in the march
  • Options
    Not sure if it was one of Tom's, but I remember a great photo taken before the Arsenal cup game in 1969. 

The Charlton players must've travelled to the parade ground or maybe the Rotunda and had draped themselves all over the Cannons.  It featured in the Mercury, I thought I had saved a copy, but a recent recce into the loft has proved fruitless.  Would be good to see it again if possible?