Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Rotherham United | Tuesday 2 November 7:45pm

Comments

• Get CBT on to run at em.
  • robroy said:
    I would bring on Kirk. Give him a crack 
    Davison for Stockley
  • Kirk would hugely struggle in this pace. It will have to be CBT.
  • edited November 2021
    Why is the ref allowing them to take an age here. It’s a blatant tactic to take the momentum out of us 
  • Just think we are over playing it sometimes, can't knock them for trying after the NA debacle but can't keep making silly mistakes etc... this isn't the time to learn 
  • Cloudworm said:
    Where’s Greg Stubley? Terry’s commentary on the ref’s game, rather than the game, is appalling.
    He is overdoing it today. 
  • Valley11 said:
    Why is the ref allowing them to take an age here. It’s a blatant tactic to take the momentum out of us 
    Because he's a weak livid twat 
  • Stockley needs to come off NOW for Davison, he is not in the game walking on egshells after the booking, we need the pace and strength of Davison up front or we are going nowhere
  • Croydon said:
    Purrington's been playing well so I suppose Washington is the new scapegoat.
    Misses a sitter and a one on one. Criticism doesn't make him a scapegoat
    Neither were as clear cut as he's being judged on. First header he had to generate all the power and wasn't able to redirect the ball, second one the keeper did really well to close him down and make it nearly impossible to beat.

I'm not sure any League One striker would've scored both of those chances. On another day, one of them goes in for Conor.
    Fair enough if that's how you see it. Poor touch for the second in my opinion, and no striker should miss from 3 yards. I like Washington a lot, but he's wasteful.
  • This ref aint got a clue, he goes off the shortlist distance 
  • Sponsored links:

• This ref is a c……
  • This ref is truly awful. 
  • Miller has been down for ages and is now walking S-L-O-W-L-Y off the pitch to be subbed.
  • Croydon said:
    Purrington's been playing well so I suppose Washington is the new scapegoat.
    Misses a sitter and a one on one. Criticism doesn't make him a scapegoat
    Neither were as clear cut as he's being judged on. First header he had to generate all the power and wasn't able to redirect the ball, second one the keeper did really well to close him down and make it nearly impossible to beat.

I'm not sure any League One striker would've scored both of those chances. On another day, one of them goes in for Conor.
     scoring 1 of them would be a start.
  • We look a bit raggy arse rovers at the moment. We’ve worked hard. Maybe time for a change.
  • edited November 2021
    Gilbey's miss was worse than either of Conor's but he didn't get the same response.
  • 68 | The Millers make their second change, as Shane Ferguson is introduced to the action. ON: Ferguson OFF: Miller (0-1)
  • Fully expecting no injury time for that stoppage 
  • ross1 said:
    Fleetwood 2-0
    Wigan don't like Tuesdays. Their record since the opening match of the season has been:

Saturdays - W W W W W W W W W W 
    Tuesdays -  D D D D L L L L L L

They might like them a bit more now 2-2
  • Feels like one of them nights….pretty much from the Jayden booking….
  • Sponsored links:

• Ipswich 3-1 up at Wycombe.

Who would have thought scoring goals made such a difference..
  • 70' 20 minutes left to play and the Addicks are very much still battling.
  • Valley11 said:
    That player should have left the pitch on the Curbs Stand side instead of taking two trains and a taxi to get the West Stand.

Fully expect the ref to add a woefully light amount of stoppage time.
  • Lee coming down our left and wins a corner, meanwhile a Rotherham player slowly gets to his feet after tangling with Stockley.

Well you didn't seem to care on Saturday? 
  • ross1 said:
    Fleetwood 2-0
    Wigan don't like Tuesdays. Their record since the opening match of the season has been:

Saturdays - W W W W W W W W W W 
    Tuesdays -  D D D D L L L L L L

They might like them a bit more now 2-2
    What do they think of Mondays?
  • Corner comes in, but back out and after a little play we win another.

Good scoreline that, not an easy place to get a result 
    1. 70'

Post update

Corner, Charlton Athletic. Conceded by Shane Ferguson.

2. 69'

Post update

Corner, Charlton Athletic. Conceded by Daniel Barlaser.

• Ffs, can we get Jacko to take set pieces please
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!