Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton shirts wanted

Hello.  Does anyone have any of the following Charlton shirts for sale at all please?

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2022
    Managed to pick up some of the above over the last few months but if anyone has any of the below I would be interested.  Thanks.

8 relatively recent ones in amongst older and rarer.

• Options

Slowly chipping away but still after any of the above if anyone has any of them...
  • Options

See anything you fancy?
  • Options
    I’ve actually got the red and yellow FADS shirts and the blue and black striped shirts somewhere. The FADS shirts are the replicas sold in the club shop in recent years. Definitely missing those and the white Nike shirts somewhere
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Yes,  definitely. From the big picture then the Betdaq far right I also don't have anymore as I gave mine away over xmas

University of Greenwich top right I only have in kids size so if adult I would be interested, same with 1992 back to the valley home shirt which I think I see in there (maybe Hummel anniversary but I don't have that at all so still interested).

Assuming all the oldest ones without sponsor are modern replicas ?
  • Options

Blue dot ones I am interested. 
    I assume all green dot ones are modern replicas?  If that assumption is wrong, I would be interested in any that were not modern replicas.
  • Options
    yes, modern replicas made by Toffs or Score Draw
  • Options
    Is the one with the blue dot on left of picture a 1992 home or a 25th anniversary Hummel?  I don't have either currently.  Happy to pm you my price on the other 2.
  • Options
    edited February 16
    I collect Charlton shirts. I have every home one dating back to 1984 and don't expect there is any likelihood of me ever getting my hands on older ones.  I do have a few holes in my away shirts collection in case anyone has some spares.  Below is what I am after..
    I know. Very unlikely on the whole!

Obviously would also be interested in some one offs like this....