Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Looking for shirts to finish my collection

Hi guys, does anyone have any one of these lying around that they’d be willing to sell me? Last few I need for the collection. Thanks harry 

Comments

• edited October 2021
    also also looking for some woolwich and orca shirts if anyone could be of help!
  • Sorry, not for dale.
  • Sorry, not for dale.
    No idea who Dale is but is it for sale?  😃
  • I have the Ribero one somewhere. Don’t know what condition it’s in. If I find it you can have it.
  • Sorry, not for dale.
    No idea who Dale is but is it for sale?  😃
    Steve Dale, Bury owner. He can't have it!
  • Hi guys, does anyone have any one of these lying around that they’d be willing to sell me? Last few I need for the collection. Thanks harry 
    I found it. As you can see it has Football League badges on the sleeves.

• edited October 2021
    Does that have a name/number on the back? Hard to tell but looks like it might be the larger Ribero logo used for players. Worth a fair amount if it is.
  • I know this should be in the marketplace! @aliwibble where are you? 😎

No name or number on it. I think it was in a clear out sale at the club shop and although never used as such was from the stock intended for player use. 

It’s size is “Jumbo” and there is some bobbling on the material. It has been worn a fair bit I suppose.
  • iainment said:
    I know this should be in the marketplace! @aliwibble where are you? 😎

No name or number on it. I think it was in a clear out sale at the club shop and although never used as such was from the stock intended for player use. 

It’s size is “Jumbo” and there is some bobbling on the material. It has been worn a fair bit I suppose.
    Did they sell them brand new or had they clearly been used? Just wondering if it could've been a back up shirt. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Talal said:
    iainment said:

Did they sell them brand new or had they clearly been used? Just wondering if it could've been a back up shirt. 
    It was new when I got it.

• Have no recollection of this shirt, did we wear it in a match?
  • se9addick said:

Have no recollection of this shirt, did we wear it in a match?
    No. Someone that worked at the club told me the kit man at the time couldn't be bothered getting them all made up. 
  • Talal said:
    iainment said:

The club shop used to sell these shirts at the end of each season.
  • Wasnt the pale blue one a childs shirt due to sponsorship issues on the front.
  • iainment said:
    Hi guys, does anyone have any one of these lying around that they’d be willing to sell me? Last few I need for the collection. Thanks harry 
    I found it. As you can see it has Football League badges on the sleeves.

Dropped you a message
  • BTW  Your conversation is on the activity page where everyone can see it
  • BTW  Your conversation is on the activity page where everyone can see it
    Thanks.
  • At one point couldn't you buy those "Football League" badges and iron them on yourself?

If so it means it might not have been meant for the team.
  • also also looking for some woolwich and orca shirts if anyone could be of help!
    I've got a couple of the old Osca shirts somewhere - the ones with the pinstipe and the white band across the middle with "The Woolwich" on it. Red home and blue away - identical to Millwall's home and away kits at the time, just in the reverse order.

However, I wouldn't dream of posting a picture of them only to tell you you couldn't have them. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Off_it said:
    I've got a couple of the old Osca shirts somewhere - the ones with the pinstipe and the white band across the middle with "The Woolwich" on it. Red home and blue away - identical to Millwall's home and away kits at the time, just in the reverse order.

However, I wouldn't dream of posting a picture of them only to tell you you couldn't have them. 
    OP reading that...

Would love to find the blue Osca myself one day. 
  • Off_it said:
    At one point couldn't you buy those "Football League" badges and iron them on yourself?

They’re sewn on.
  • iainment said:
    @aliwibble where are you? 😎
    In bed ill, if that's alright with you.
  • Off_it said:

Museum items if ever I saw them
  • Off_it said:
    At one point couldn't you buy those "Football League" badges and iron them on yourself?

You could indeed. However some of the later ones were bigger than the ones in the shop for TV purposes 
  • I’m also looking for the following shirts to finish my collection. If anyone has one they would be willing to sell drop me a private message!
  • Hi guys, does anyone have any one of these lying around that they’d be willing to sell me? Last few I need for the collection. Thanks harry 
    Depends on the size you need, but the blue one is available from the club for £8

https://clubshop.cafc.co.uk/sale/charltonsale/replica/790_charlton-19-20-hummel-third-shirt-xs.html