Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Live Podcast Released: Nigel Adkins is sacked and Johnnie Jackson takes the reins

💥 NEW PODCAST

Nigel Adkins is sacked and Johnnie Jackson takes the reins - our podcast special is available for download now!

📲 Subscribe in Acast or iTunes: https://shows.acast.com/charltonlive/episodes

Join Louis Mendez, Tom Wallin and Lewis Catt as they discuss the sacking of Charlton manager Nigel Adkins. They try to work out where it went wrong for the Addicks boss and also hear from caretaker manager Johnnie Jackson as he throws his hat into the ring to try and take the role on full-time. Owner Thomas Sandgaard discusses how the came to the conclusion that Adkins had to be moved on, whilst fans contact the show to give their opinions on the departure and who should take over next. Finally, they hear from Jackson as they preview the daunting trip to the Stadium of Light to take on high-flying Sunderland this weekend.

Charlton Live were among the nominees for The Football Supporters’ Associations’ Club Podcast of the Year award – thank you for your support! Our shows are available as podcasts via Acast, iTunes, Deezer and many other platforms. To contact us – email studio@charltonlive.co.uk or tweet @charltonlive

Comments

• Cannot wait to listen to this. Am mid through catching up on Bake Off with the family, having hit refresh about a 100 times until 830ish 😂
  • Box office listening!
  • edited October 2021
    Slightly disappointed that Thomas couldn’t hold out an extra day so my fantastic post Accrington pissed up Crossbars interview didn’t end up on the cutting room floor. 

Still a great show without it though. :smile: Cheers all.
  • Really enjoyed the show. Thanks Louis & team 👍🏻
  • Lewis, Tom and Louis. The dream team.
  • HandG said:
    Slightly disappointed that Thomas couldn’t hold out an extra day so my fantastic post Accrington pissed up Crossbars interview didn’t end up on the cutting room floor. 

Haha sorry about that! Story got away from us 
  • LouisMend said:
    HandG said:

Haha sorry about that! Story got away from us 
    No worries Louis, anticipated that I may not be needed once the news came through! 

I’ll stalk you guys after another game soon.