Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

**Adkins Gone - Jackson Caretaker**

edited October 2021 in General Charlton
Announced at 10 on Twitter

Comments

• Options
    Twitter? Not arguing, but surely more appropriate the OS.
  • Options
    It is but twitter’s where I saw it !
  • Options
    Jacko interim, curious to see who we go for for permanent manager
  • Options
    It's on the OS
  • Options
    edited October 2021

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good bye - would have preferred he did a good job, but obvious he lost the plot.

• Options
    Next to go? 

Gunter, Watson, Morgan and DJ to start with.

It then needs a total clear-out, but get the right manager first.

• Options
    Phil said:
    Jacko ought to get it on a permanent basis. Ignore all that lack of experience nonsense, everyone has got to start somewhere. He's more managerial experience at a higher level than Nathan Jones had when he got the Luton gig and he ain't done too bad!
    Jacko is passionate and intelligent and someone we can all readily get behind!
    COYR!  
    We'll see how the team play against Sunderland. Not expecting us to win, but if there's no improvement in shape or tactics then he has to go too.
  • Options
    Need a new start NA a top bloke but it hasn't worked and his selections have become eclectic of late.  

Need some energy in midfield or we will always get overpowered.
  • Options
    Shame it had to happen but it really, really did need to happen. 

Over to Jackson now to show what he can do. 
  • Options
    CAFCTJSE said:
    I think (hope) if Jacko stops the rot he’ll get it permanently

Let’s face it, promotion is gone now so our goal for the season is to finish 20th
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A month too late but no hard feelings towards Nige.
  • Options
    CAFCTJSE said:
    I think (hope) if Jacko stops the rot he’ll get it permanently

Let’s face it, promotion is gone now so our goal for the season is to finish 20th
    100% this, plus its the cheapest option for Tommy
  • Options
    my concern is how long do we give JJ to try and sort this out and if in the short term he can't then will it be too late to save our season for anyone permanently coming in. Let's forget Sunderland results wise, although hoping for a much improved performance, we then have two homes games in four days. If we fail to win one of those is that it for him? Harsh maybe but if that happens we will really be deep in the brown stuff by then. 
  • Options
    Phil said:
    Jacko ought to get it on a permanent basis. Ignore all that lack of experience nonsense, everyone has got to start somewhere. He's more managerial experience at a higher level than Nathan Jones had when he got the Luton gig and he ain't done too bad!
    Jacko is passionate and intelligent and someone we can all readily get behind!
    COYR!  
    Jackson said himself he needed two years before he would be ready for too job that’s why NA was brought in on the understanding that Jackson was his assistant on 18 month contract so Jackson would be ready to take over … but that plan not happened ??
  • Options
    He had to go, performances were dire.
  • Options
    Thank god he was so tactically dumb especially defensively.  
    Can’t make me mind up if it should be other way round Euell in charge jacko assistant. 
    Think Euell will be more tactical aware than jacko but think jacko will g the players up more and get more out of them. 
    Hope they get at least 6 games to see how they go. 
    This season is lost in terms of going up so nothing to lose in giving them a good go on my opinion. 
    Mrs will be upset told her we'll take dog out to countryside for good walk instead of watching the shit we’ve been watching. Change of plan hopefully going d battling point now. 
  • Options
    No hard feelings the guy was a good human being just a crap manager, it happens.  
  • Options
    Good first step. The ridiculous player selection system next and proper advisors for  Sandgaard brought in.