Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Birthday record

Charlton have played 12 times on my birthday since I was born, this day, in 1952.

I am currently sitting on a proud record of 7 wins, 3 draws and only 2 defeats. Promotion form.

On the off chance that we actually win tonight I would like to take some credit. Just saying.

Comments

• Options
    (1) - Piss off... I want my Birthday to be on a Charlton home game for once, never seems to bloody happen!!
    (2) - Happy Birthday!! :)
  • Options
    Dave Rudd said:
    I was born on a Saturday (many years ago) and once checked out if we played on that day.

FA Cup 4th Round.  We had already been knocked out.

Someone should have warned me.
    Does it need saying again? -  as with this year, we are a club who prefers to concentrate on our league position :-)
  • Options
    Charlton have played 12 times on my birthday since I was born, this day, in 1952.

I am currently sitting on a proud record of 7 wins, 3 draws and only 2 defeats. Promotion form.

On the off chance that we actually win tonight I would like to take some credit. Just saying.
    How did you check that?
  • Options
    edited October 2021

• Options
    Dave Rudd said:
    I was born on a Saturday (many years ago) and once checked out if we played on that day.

FA Cup 4th Round.  We had already been knocked out.

Someone should have warned me.

Mine falls around the 3rd round, so generally it's hit and miss.
  • Options
    Charlton wished me a happy birthday this year by losing at home to Cheltenham…
  • Options
    Mine is in the summer, so Charlton can’t even ruin it.
  • Options

How did you check that?
    It is on his passport mate
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    My birthday is today too. But I’m dying of man flu so won’t be at the game ☹️
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Happy Birthday
  • Options
    It’s my daughters 4th birthday today. Just checked and we’ve played once her birthday, we beat Derby 3-0 two years ago.
  • Options
    All I can say is 7-6.
  • Options

Our only hope. 
  • Options

How did you check that?
    A good website for that is 11v11.com. Just work your way to Charlton and then to matches and away you go. All the way back to 1921.

The only good thing about tonight is that 2-3 brings me one goal closer to averaging 4 goals per game. 51 in 13 now (he says, rapidly running out of straws to clutch at!).