Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watching Newcastle with envy

Yes it could all go Tits up....
But the hope and anticipation there today
I really hoped that under TS - a new  dawn was upon us
I still believe it can be
He has some big decisions to make - for that to happen!

Comments

• Options
    Make yourself feel better mate, turnthe tele off.
  • Options
    I've bet on Spurs to win, but the atmosphere there is electric. I think that TS can get the same at the Valley but he needs to dump NA now and bring in someone who can start winning games.
    As for the new owners of Newcastle I'm genuinely disgusted they got it.
  • Options
    It actually makes me sad for two reasons:

1. that so much in this country now is reliant on Middle East, Chinese or Russian money

2. I’ve had 4 in for a 5-fold and Spurs were my outstanding one. Ummed and arrred on the cash out allday but let it run :-( 
    Bet you feel differently now
  • Options
    This is not good I hope the person needing a de fib has survived.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is not good I hope the person needing a de fib has survived.
    Not the seikh is it!

but seriously hope they are ok
  • Options
    Play suspended
  • Options
    We need de fibs everywhere, let's hope this person is saved! Please god!
  • Options
    CPR is vital for the brain until the  Defib restarts the heart, if that is indeed the case.
  • Options
    Warming to see fans in that section and Regullion applauding each other alike as they got restarted.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can Bruce survive the chop…I mean the axe….errrr…the sack?
  • Options
    Tell you what though,that Amanda Staveley is one weird looking woman. Bit too much work done possibly?!
    Bride of Wildenstein Mk 2
  • Options
    I remember when ESI took over some fans were singing "we're fucking rich....."

That worked out well then.

• Options
    My Dad told me when he saw a Policeman doing CPR on Blackfriars Bridge early 80’s on a commuter who had suffered a heart attack - Dad was in the Army and did first aid training, but he was shocked at how ‘brutal’ he was being to do the CPR - Ginola has explained that very very well - you have to break ribs
    Unfortunately it’s not just broken ribs. If you are shocked by a defibrillator, it burns your skin and your left scared too
  • Options
    Tell you what though,that Amanda Staveley is one weird looking woman. Bit too much work done possibly?!
    Bride of Wildenstein Mk 2
    I’m getting Lion King vibes…