Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Are We Getting Relegated?

1151617181921»

Comments

• Options
    cabbles said:
    There are several tougher games in January and February. If we don’t pick up points in the easier games, March could a month of biting nails. No need to panic yet, but a couple of wins are needed.
    Yes, and I think that we will bring some new players in in Jan, of which it will be enough to sustain our place in the division for the 5th season running

the big question is whether or not the new arrivals will be anywhere near good enough to help us get out of this division (the right way) next season.  
    Don't be greedy , some real decent squad players will be enough to sort us out with our crack first team
  • Options
    Started reading this thread about 3 pages back, took me a while to relise the comments were from a year ago and not today. Nothing has changed for the better in the past 12 months, at best it’s the same. So depressing. Happy New Year
  • Options
    Started reading this thread about 3 pages back, took me a while to relise the comments were from a year ago and not today. Nothing has changed for the better in the past 12 months, at best it’s the same. So depressing. Happy New Year
    Don't be so impatient, come back in another three windows.