Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I viewed a house today in Bromley….

& one of the bedrooms (man cave) was a shrine to Charlton. The look on the wife’s face when I got all excited was a picture. I won’t say where the house was but I wondered if the owner was a lifer???? Assume I’ve given another clues.

Comments

• Options
    Was there a train set in the loft?
  • Options
    What Hornby trains set was in the man cave, The Country Flyer or the Platinum
  • Options
    Had the current owner had issues with trees in the past?
    Gawd knows mate. The owner wasn’t there. Looking at the outside of the property, I’m guessing the answers no.
  • Options
    Gawd knows mate. The owner wasn’t there. Looking at the outside of the property, I’m guessing the answers no.
    C'mon stop what road was it?
  • Options
    @Henry Irving been pilfering from the museum again? Was the bedroom floor strewn with previously worn cardigans?
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    C'mon stop what road was it?
    Ah mate wanna say but don’t wanna piss the owner off if he posts on here if you know what I mean 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just to narrow it down. It weren't mine
  • Options
    Are you buying it? If not that might piss them off.
  • Options
    What the owner a horrible little shit that travels the country to pointless non league games whilst poncing beers off of complete strangers? 
    Brilliant 🤣
  • Options
    Why would you wanna live in Bromley?
    I agree. 
    Full of palarse wankers. 
    Buy in chelsfield instead. 
  • Options
    Bromley’s alright. I know a lot of Charlton that live here including me and my next door neighbour….and the bloke who’s house I viewed!
  • Options
    Bromley’s alright. I know a lot of Charlton that live here including me and my next door neighbour….and the bloke who’s house I viewed!
    I left Bromley in January,  moved up in class  West Wickham.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Little boys just started school so we gotta stay in the area. I can’t fault it to be honest..
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    West Wickham is still in Bromley, just not the best bit.

That's Bickley.

And it wasn't my house.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Little boys just started school so we gotta stay in the area. I can’t fault it to be honest..
    You up at Sundridge park?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    Yes mate 
  • Options
    Why would you wanna live in Bromley?
    Ahem it's where US Open winners hang out. 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    West Wickham is still in Bromley, just not the best bit.

That's Bickley.

And it wasn't my house.
    Mrs Irving put the house up for sale when you were at work today?
  • Options
    I’m wondering if it was the fella who left his mic on last night at the Bromley addicks meeting.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    My butler asked was it him cos his place is on the market
  • Options
    clb74 said:

There's a nigel pub in West Wickham.
  • Options
    & one of the bedrooms (man cave) was a shrine to Charlton. The look on the wife’s face when I got all excited was a picture. I won’t say where the house was but I wondered if the owner was a lifer???? Assume I’ve given another clues.
    I think its Lyles house
  • Options
    clb74 said:

There's a nigel pub in West Wickham.
    The Swan.
    Keeps them all in one place fortunately.
    Hopefully the new micropub across the road will be a safe house in West Wickham.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    Yes mate 
    I’m at sundridge park, by the station. My house is on the market and I have a Charlton shrine but it wasn’t mine you viewed.