Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Saints Game Tuesday - Pizza Cup

Had 2 different emails from the club, one says kick off 7:45pm, the other one says 7pm, does anyone know?

Comments

• Options
    It says 19.00 kick-off on the tickets.
  • Options
    Had 2 different emails from the club, one says kick off 7:45pm, the other one says 7pm, does anyone know?
    Same ere mate.  One of them is malicious scam trying to get us to buy a loads of shit, be very careful..
  • Options
    My ticket says 19:22:30 kick off. 
  • Options
    6,000 sold so far not including away fans.

Poor turn out for  premier league opposition
    Its not really though is it, its their u21 team.
  • Options
    Thats really impressive actually... We got half that number for the League Cup against Wimbledon
  • Options
    You sure there's not an extra 0 on that attendance figure? 6,000 for Pizza Cup? 

Line up could be strong if he chooses to give players a chance to prove themselves: 
    Henderson, Matthews, Elerewe, Pearce, Purrington, DJ, Dobson, Morgan, Kirk, Davison, +1... is Schwartz available?

He may go more junior, though. 
  • Options
    The game has a "last tickets" badge on the ticket site, how many does the lower west hold?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    3,329 seats left, out of how ever many the lower west holds. 

• Options
    Lower West holds around 4500 I believe, so just under 1200 sold. Surprised it's that many TBH.
  • Options
    I would give players like arter and saore (spelling) game time, even if it’s 45 mins. 

I hate this competition and generally would make 11 changes and play the kids but I think we have 5 or 6 senior pros that need game time. The squad needs to understand each other and build partnerships. With there being an international break, this seems a good opportunity to improve first team fitness rather than play the kids
  • Options
    Stockley and DJ should start for me. Need to see some hunger and ability.
  • Options
    If we win we should be into the second round I think?
  • Options
    Assume Arter was called up, so unavailable? 
  • Options
    I think we now need to start having a settled first team and with no game next week I would like us to start the same team as Saturday.
    After the claimed fitness issues another 90 minutes for those that have been a bit behind would be useful as well. We need to build on our last result and be fully prepared to go on a run and this would be a good opportunity to do that.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    I think we now need to start having a settled first team and with no game next week I would like us to start the same team as Saturday.
    After the claimed fitness issues another 90 minutes for those that have been a bit behind would be useful as well. We need to build on our last result and be fully prepared to go on a run and this would be a good opportunity to do that.
    Loving your optimism but doubt that will happen. This Micky Mouse cup has, and always will be a run out for the reserves.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    If we win we should be into the second round I think?
    If Leyton Orient beat Crawley then yeah we will

If Crawley win tonight, then Leyton Orient and Crawley can still go through depending on the last round of games, as we'd still be able to exit the competition on Goal Difference if three teams end on six points.
  • Options
    We have a big enough squad, that in some ways it's not a bad thing to have these matches, especially if they coincide with the international break 
  • Options
    I don't know why people hate on this competition so much. Gives a chance for those not involved or needing to build fitness and youngsters to play for the first team. Better than no game for two weeks.
    All that being said, of course I won't be going...
  • Options
    As we are being told we are not up to speed fitness wise, surely our first team players this applies to should be starting.
  • Options
    Henderson
    Matthews - Deji - Pearce - Purrington
    Dobson - Clare
    DJ - Morgan - CBT
    Washington
    And that's without Stockley or Watson. Hell of a team for the Pizza Cup, beats sending out toddlers like we have done in the past
  • Options
    Are there still rules for who we HAVE to play, based on our last game (Fleetwood) or our next game (Lincoln)?
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Henderson
    Matthews, Elewere, Pearce, Purrington 
    Dobson, Arter
    CBT, Morgan, Clayden
    Davison

Que Cera Cera?
  • Options
    I enjoyed the last game, so will certainly be tuning into this one as well. Especially with a bit of a break until the next game.
  • Options
    I’ll be going. Actually enjoyed the game against Crawley, not just because of the result - but the fact that it was a low pressure game but there was still plenty of effort on the pitch from those who got a run out.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
     I thought Barker was now out on loan at Wealdstone is he allowed back for cup games ? 🤷‍♂️
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!