Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Live - Podcast Released - Look back at Fleetwood with Nigel Adkins interview

💥 NEW PODCAST

This week's @charltonlive is out now!

Join Louis Mendez, Nathan Muller and Lewis Catt as they discuss the much-needed 2-1 win over Fleetwood Town. They hear the highlights of the match and also the post-match reaction from boss Nigel Adkins. They discuss the performance and also hear views from fans who were at the game and those who have contacted the studio. They hear from boss Karen Hills and hat-trick hero Elise Hughes after Charlton Women’s 4-0 win at Watford and then they discuss the upcoming international beak and Tuesday’s Pizza Trophy clash with Southampton u21s.

Charlton Live were among the nominees for The Football Supporters’ Associations’ Club Podcast of the Year award – thanks for your support!

Our shows are available as podcasts via Acast, iTunes, Deezer and many other platforms. To contact us – email studio@charltonlive.co.uk or tweet @charltonlive

Comments

• Options
    Looks like the sites down @LouisMend
  • Options
    Cheers Trev, glovepup has had a look at it for us and I think it’s working now 
  • Options
    @LouisMend is it me or have the last couple repeated the same parts twice ie when you guys discussed the game? 
  • Options
    @LouisMend is it me or have the last couple repeated the same parts twice ie when you guys discussed the game? 
    Hi mate - I’m hoping that is just you! I do listen back for any editing errors and haven’t picked that up at all and the running times fit in with the amount of chat we’ve recorded and the audio packages included. Are we talking about long bits of chat here being completely repeated? 
  • Options
    Yes basically the whole bit after the commentary up to Adkins interview. Must be my Alex's! 
  • Options
    That is strange! I haven’t listened via Alexa so maybe it is an issue linked to those devices, the advert break is normally after Adkins so maybe that confuses it somehow.