Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wot no Charlton relegation thread?

edited September 2021 in General Charlton
In trying to do my bit for the CL community, I thought it only right that I raise this thread due to just how much luck/fortune the 'Wot no Millwall relegation thread?' has given us in recent years in avoiding said relegation against the odds and the wishes of most on this forum.

I hope this one brings you the same fortune.

Addicks to Victory!!!  ;)

Comments

• Options
    too soon
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    We've already accepted were doomed, not much to debate really.
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    We've already accepted were doomed, not much to debate really.
    Lol, what
  • Options
    We're not doomed. I reserve the right to change my mind about that if the owner continues to back Adkins
  • Options
    In trying to do my bit for the CL community, I thought it only right that I raise this thread due to just how much luck/fortune the 'Wot no Millwall relegation thread?' has given us in recent years in avoiding said relegation against the odds and the wishes of most on this forum.

Steady on - carry on like this and I will reopen the Pie & Mash debate…..
  • Options

So we can all tell @bobmunro how he's wrong, again?  ;)
  • Options

Not "all" - he is bang on!

I'll eat it at a push - mainly to show how 'gawd blimey' I can be.........but it is tasteless poop really.
  • Options

I'll eat it at a push - mainly to show how 'gawd blimey' I can be.........but it is tasteless poop really.
    I respect your opinion. We can disagree and have no further drama surrounding it  :)
  • Options
    I am usually such an optimistic, glass 2/3 full sort of chap, BUT .. the present nose-diving , stalling earthbound plummet that our team is in has all the hallmarks of a relegation bound, Napoleon marching on Moscow feel to it. Repetition time so turn away now .. I am certain that only a new manager can bring in the necessary fresh ideas and discipline that are so sorely needed .. Thing is, I really don't have much of an idea who could be the new messiah 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Keep up the 1-1 draws, doing me a world of good in the prediction league
  • Options

I respect your opinion. We can disagree and have no further drama surrounding it  :)
    It's shit (no drama)
  • Options
    I'm already looking forward to forging a huge "local" rivalry next season with Sutton United.....
  • Options
    I have no doubts we will stay up so that we can play Miiiiiiiii next season.
  • Options
    Simonsen said:
    I'm already looking forward to forging a huge "local" rivalry next season with Sutton United.....
    THAT is NOT funny  :/
  • Options
    Everyone sees relegation as a negative but there'd be new grounds to visit and we'd be able to sign the cream of the Isthmian league.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    As soon as Nige pinches the 1 nil win at Fleetwood on Saturday Im starting the "COUNTDOWN TO PROMOTION" thread!
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    At least Millwall still care enough to take the piss.
    Palace have forgotten we exist.
    Trying not to contemplate being in a lower league than Gillingham.
    Do you think they'll try to bus in "our" fans?
    My son was born in Bournemouth and has spent all his life down here, but is a CAFC season ticket holder because of me.
    I really am some sort of sad c*nt
  • Options

😂😂
  • Options
    I am usually such an optimistic, glass 2/3 full sort of chap, BUT .. the present nose-diving , stalling earthbound plummet that our team is in has all the hallmarks of a relegation bound, Napoleon marching on Moscow feel to it. Repetition time so turn away now .. I am certain that only a new manager can bring in the necessary fresh ideas and discipline that are so sorely needed .. Thing is, I really don't have much of an idea who could be the new messiah 
    Harris is out of work at the moment?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2021
    not a bad idea .. however, IF he were appointed, which is very unlikely/more like NOT going to happen , unless we then went 20 games unbeaten, his Millwall past would be used as a very offensive weapon against him ..
    I think he'd do a job though I did once label him a one club trick in that he was Millwall through and through, then he had some success at Cardiff until that went all to ruin .. Just can't see it .. I have advocated the Wombles Mark Robinson and Cheltenham's Michael Duff, we won't get either of them though

• Options
    You take him back then, we'll happily take Rowett off your hands
  • Options
    Why not?

Thread way Spanner friends...
  • Options
    Mick McCarthy will also soon be available, though we missed out on Jackett...
  • Options

I'm willing to bet we will finish as the highest placed London club in our league.
    I'm not sure you can say the same.
    So, in one way, we will finish the season as winners.

• Options
    Nah ,we're going up,aren't we?
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Not looking at either promotion or relegation battles until at leaat the clocks go back. So give it another month or so & after 16/18 matches then I''ll start panicking if we are still in or around the bottom 4.
  • Options
    Nah ,we're going up,aren't we?
    ...a well know creek without a paddle as things stand....
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    MrWalker said:

I'm willing to bet we will finish as the highest placed London club in our league.
    I'm not sure you can say the same.
    So, in one way, we will finish the season as winners.

How much was it again?  ;) (I'm counting Wycombe in League 1)

By the way, you're all very much welcome. Despite JJ's best efforts to the contrary.