Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BET365 CAUTIOUS whilst BET VICTOR CAVALIER

2»

Comments

• Options
    That's the one. 

Easy money, surely....
    That's what I have gone for.  Same as last season but better odds this time. 
  • Options
    We still look a bit vulnerable at the back but there was a different determination about the team and we have finishers.  Thought both goals were good, I was not convinced this season till Fleetwood, Don't think it is nailed on like last season but that's the gamble.   
  • Options
    Bet Victor still offering 2/1 top half finish, the SKYBET 9/4 has been cut to 15/8. Our opponents on Saturday, Lincoln are currently 5/6 for top half. However, they are only 3 points above us. I think this currently a good value bet, as is the 16/1 for top 6 finish. Just a £10 would hopefully pay your away leg and Wembley costs.
  • Options
    Top 6 waste of money imo.
    Top half, worth a few quid.
  • Options
    Bizarrely, we are still 15/8 top half on Skybet, despite losing to Lincoln...

This suggests the previous 9/4 really was great value 

Hard to keep the faith that we'll finish 12th or above, mind. 
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Now 5/2 for top half😉

£286 bet would return you a grand...
  • Options
    Now 5/2 for top half😉

"Would".

The cash out option on my bet seems to have disappeared...
  • Options
    Now 5/2 for top half😉

I've had a little nibble e/w @ 750/1 to win the league.
  • Options
    Now 5/2 for top half😉

"Would".

The cash out option on my bet seems to have disappeared...
    Cash out option usually disappears whilst the market is suspended.
    On some sites it’s suspended during rounds of matches and not back available until the new market is set, sometimes the day following games.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    despite the painful and plentiful matchday evidence to suggest otherwise, still seems inconceivable that we wouldn't finish top half of L1. We were above Ipswich 4 games ago, they're now 13th and 5pts off playoffs

5/2...30+ games left to play...having to try hard to ignore this as will 100% get hurt!!
  • Options
    Most places have us roughly 3-1 to be relegated and 5/2 top half which is a surprise.
  • Options
    Top half is 15/8 with SKYBET. They also have us at the biggest price available of 11/4 at home to Rotherham on Tuesday. 
  • Options
    Top half is 15/8 with SKYBET. They also have us at the biggest price available of 11/4 at home to Rotherham on Tuesday. 

Rotherham will be a really tough game - unbeaten in 11. A certain Michael Smith who we plucked from non league a decade ago is having his best season ever with 12 goals already to his name 

• Options
    Smith the sort of player Pearce.and Famewo will simply pop into their pockets and let out at full time.
  • Options
    Well, quite a bit has changed since late October, an this has been reflected in the bookmakers prices. 

The 5/2, 9/4, 2/1 an 15/8 to finish in the top half have disappeared. An SKYBET an BETVICTOR who offered these prices are now 8/11 and 8/13 Charlton finish top half. Paddy Power go evens, but knowing them be lucky to get £25 on.

So with my top half bets looking good business, let’s be more ambitious.

Can we finish top or top 2.. ? Ok, unlikely but the way JJ has them going, a run of biblical proportions is not impossible.

To win league ONE… Generally around 80/1 with each way first 3 places. However, SKYBET go a massive 200/1 with first 3 places at 1/5th odds. So 40/1 to finish in first 3. 

To Finish in top 2 league ONE… 33/1 or 50/1 generally. However, SKYBET GO 100/1.

To be Promoted league ONE… As low as 12/1 with BET365 or the stand out 25/1 with SKYBET again. Remember this pays out for both automatic places and play off winners.

So it would not seem unreasonable to make the target 6th or above and playoffs.

To finish in top 6 in league ONE…. Well from as low as 4/1 with UNIBET to 15/2 highest with PADDY an BETFAIR.

To make the league ONE playoffs…. ( so excludes finishing top 2 ). Once again SKYBET are largest with 9/1, others are 7/1. 

To win the league ONE playoffs…. SKYBET go a generous 28/1. However, WILLIAMHILL go an outstanding 40/1.

So in my opinion here, there is still some good value here. If I hadn’t already loaded up on better prices. I’d be thinking that a spare £20 could be wisely invested in the following. You could be kicking yourself in few weeks, when these prices are long gone.

Win League One SKYBET £1 EW ar 200/1

Top Two league ONE SKYBET £1 at 100/1

Win League One playoffs WILLIAM HILL £12 at 40/1

To make League ONE playoffs SKYBET £5 at 9/1.

Win league collect £343

Make Playoffs Collect £50

Win Playoff collect £570 ( 3rd place add another £41 from EW win League).

• Options
    2 weeks ago I put £30 on us to be promoted and got 33-1 with Skybet. That’s even through the playoffs.  My grand is safe I reckon. 
  • Options
    WILLIAMHILL thought more of it, and have now cut their price to 20/1

• Options
    Make playoffs and win playoffs worth a couple of quid. Can't see top two at all.  I have a fair amount on top half finish at slightly better than evens overall.  Happy with that but would cash out the lot immediately at a very minor current profit if JJ does not get the gig on a perm basis.
  • Options
    Smith the sort of player Pearce.and Famewo will simply pop into their pockets and let out at full time.
    Should have put a bet on this wise tip. 😂
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2021
    if we win our next two games ( games which we are strong favorite's for) we would be on even par in terms of winning as many as we have lost. That would be a solid platform to mount a serious play off challenge in the second half of the season. If we knew for certain Jacko had the job until the end of the season , I'd be very tempted to part with some of my hard earned at the above prices, but I'm going to wait until an appointment is confirmed and hope it dosent effect the prices too much if and when it is
  • Options
    WILLIAMHILL thought more of it, and have now cut their price to 20/1

@RaplhMilne. Market mover.