Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 2-2 Portsmouth

many thanks to the 64 Lifers who gave marks, but please do not put additional lines in discussing other peoples' marks, it makes my job more difficult.

Comments

• Options
    Lancs
    i think your % need looking at & Adkins reckons Lee hit the post. 
  • Options
    kodfish said:
    Lancs
    i think your % need looking at & Adkins reckons Lee hit the post. 
    you might be right as I didn't see the match and have to reply on the Press Association report and for the pass % a web site Calle whoscored.com plus the highlights on the OS and from them the stat bank is populated.
  • Options
    Lancs, he might mean possession stats, which only add to 97%. Think they normally add to 100%, although this always seems bizarre in itself to me. 
  • Options
    Lee's shot was on target and tipped onto the post. Counts as on target imo
  • Options
    Gilbey our second best player is a surprise. I wasn't overly impressed, albeit he gave us plenty of running 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Gilbey our second best player is a surprise. I wasn't overly impressed, albeit he gave us plenty of running 
    6.5 suggests a pretty average performance to me. Pretty average is better than poor or terrible!
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Lee's shot was on target and tipped onto the post. Counts as on target imo
    Sorry Leuth your opinion doesn't count on this thread, just the Press Ass'n or mine😀
  • Options
    I was agreeing with you! 
  • Options
    Leuth said: I 
    I was agreeing with you! 
    Whoops! - apologies 😀