Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fleetwood Away - Almost Sold 300

edited September 2021 in General Charlton
Fuel shortage may mean it's tricky to get up there. Just got my Lincoln tickets as well. 1505 remaining for that game. Any ideas how many tickets Fleetwood gave us ? and Lincoln for that matter.

Comments

• Options
    524 still available for Fleetwood - 153 seating and 371 standing.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    524 still available for Fleetwood - 153 seating and 371 standing.
    Ok. Couldn't see standing tickets.
  • Options
    The Fleetwood allocation was 800

I'm looking forward to it. Well I'm looking forward to the long weekend away anyway!

1803 for Lincoln, for which the tiers are very stretched out
  • Options

I'm looking forward to it. Well I'm looking forward to the long weekend away anyway!

w1803 for Lincoln, for which the tiers are very stretched out
    Well if the allocation was 800 and we've got 500+ left it's not that great.
  • Options
    Just like the 'old days'.
  • Options
    Bristol Rovers took 1000 to Walsall yesterday. Not that far but still impressive considering how poor they've been this season. The 1000 were rewarded with an injury time winner!
  • Options
    lonman said:

w1803 for Lincoln, for which the tiers are very stretched out
    Well if the allocation was 800 and we've got 500+ left it's not that great.
    Perhaps you could change your thread title to 'Fleetwood away - almost sold 300'.
  • Options
    edited September 2021

Away fans are very welcome to come and enjoy Jim's Bar, which has multiple TV screens which will show whatever live football will be on.

We will also have an entertainer, playing and singing well known classics will be performing before and after the game in Jim's Bar

Even better, Jim's Bar offers a range of selected beers for only £2 a pint between 12-2pm and after the final whistle for an hour… Another fantastic offer is our quick serve bottle bar with offers of 4 bottles for just £10.

Food available in Jim’s Bar As well.

I look forward to seeing the Charlton fans at Highbury Stadium.

The club no longer produce a matchday programme.

Hello everyone.
    We are looking forward to welcoming you to Highbury on 2nd October.  Here are a few details about what is available for you on your trip to Fleetwood Town.

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT FLEETWOOD TOWN FC, HIGHBURY STADIUM AND POOLFOOT FARM

ARE CASHLESS VENUES. NO CASH CAN BE USED.