Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ed Sheeran

Anyone else in a very long queue for tickets?

Comments

• Options
    Wonder which is the longer?
  • Options
    Joined the queue at 8.41 for the Wednesday night, got the tickets by quarter past 9, only 4000 people in the queue ahead of me
  • Options
    Joined at about the same time for the Friday night, 53,144 ahead of me, now 13,760. I'm not hopeful.
  • Options
    Oh well, next time I suppose.
  • Options
    Logged in, chose 2 tickets straight way and all done in 5 minutes

Surprisingly easy to be honest
  • Options
    We slipped into a weird dimension a few years back, then brexit happened, trump happened and some one as average and as ugly as Ed Sheeran became a global megastar. 
  • Options
    My gf wanted to go, I joined 20 minutes early for the Thursday but it allocates you randomly into the queue at 9am. There were 20,000 people ahead of me but I got seated tickets around 9.30.

fairly sure he will announce at least two more London shows for the sat and Sunday shortly.
  • Options
    I tried for tickets for the Wednesday but unfortunately there aren't any and being offered 2 good seats for the Friday. Ordinarily the Friday would be best but not that week :(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just got four tickets through seetickets website so might be worth a try.
  • Options
    Just got four tickets through seetickets website so might be worth a try.
    Thanks. I hadn't seen the Fri June 24 date so got them for then
  • Options
    Wish he would just slip away quietly 
  • Options
    I thought see charlton was bad at the moment but going to watch Ed sheeran would send me over the edge
  • Options
    By not having a backing band/singers, light show, staging, roadies, etc, it means the ginger one gets to keep more of the ticket money for himself.

Say what you like about him, but he's clearly not stupid!
  • Options
    My sister-in-law got tickets for her and my wife.

I'm looking forward to the peace and quiet!
  • Options
    Thought it was pretty impressive performance in Paris tonight - especially as a solo artist.
  • Options
    I can take him or leave him but makes me laugh how some people cannot understand that other people like different things to them. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redskin said:
    Don't know much of his music, but  the comments from a bunch of old men, wannabe failed rockstars and obviously hugely talented male models on here is pathetic. 
    I'll have you know I'm only 36 plus not tried my hand at being a rock star yet.
  • Options
    I don't know what people seeing this very mediocre performer. Dull songs, limited guitar skills and overall Bland.  Yet he has earned millions.  God alone  knows why. He isn't even pleasant on the eyes , let alone the ears.
    Well, I'm not a fan and personally I do find it all a bit bland.

But anyone who writes their own songs (with a few rip offs thrown in - but doesn't everyone?), plays his own instrument, sings live and sounds like he does on his records, is alright by me. I don't have to like them, but I can respect them.

When I was growing up "pop stars" invariably couldn't do any of that because they had no singing or song writing talent  and had just been plucked from acting in a soap opera to lay a voice synthesised vocal over an over produced backing track and drum machine. So it's got to be an improvement. 
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Off_it said:
    By not having a backing band/singers, light show, staging, roadies, etc, it means the ginger one gets to keep more of the ticket money for himself.

Say what you like about him, but he's clearly not stupid!
    His audience  is though. Dull as ditch water.
    Not as dull as your wumming