Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Drug Addicks

Comments

• Lee Bowyer...... and Jamie forget his name,full back capped u-21 by Hoddle, who got sacked and signed for Meeeeeeellwall.

I think they only had a smoke, tho - judging by the sensational press coverage, you'd think they were doing needles.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Lee Bowyer...... and Jamie forget his name,full back capped u-21 by Hoddle, who got sacked and signed for Meeeeeeellwall.

I think they only had a smoke, tho - judging by the sensational press coverage, you'd think they were doing needles.

Jamie Stuart.
  • Shaun Newton?
  • jay notely and dean chandler
  • Dean Chandler
  • Just say no
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Dean Chandler

Dean Chandler wasn't drugs ....
  • Craig Sloane

Long time ago that one was
  • Rio Ferdinand.... we'll never know.
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Craig Sloane

Long time ago that one was

was he the geordie lad ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't think so, he looked a bit like Gascoigne though.
  • according to this it was.

link
  • I think they covered what it was up by saying he was done for drugs ...

No means no ...
  • [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]I think they covered what it was up by saying he was done for drugs ...

No means no ...

feck me i remember them (ahem) rumours now.
    humble apologies.
  • [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]I think they covered what it was up by saying he was done for drugs ...

No means no ...

Defo got done for the Mary Jane with Bowyer and was the alledged to have done something far worse but for which he wasn't convicted at a later date.

He played at Hayes Lane v Bromley for a club this season but can't remember which. May have been Heybridge or Averly.
  • edited July 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Rio Ferdinand.... we'll never know.

Rio's was allegedly an STD he did not want his Missus finding out about but i have no idea if this is true, i just heard it elsewhere so don't go suing me or more importantly this site Rio, you fantastic footballer you !!

:-)
  • Ketman

MCS

CharltonDan

Carlingaddick..................any others
  • edited July 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Rio Ferdinand.... we'll never know.

Rio's was allegedly an STD he did not want his Missus finding out about but i have no idea if this is true, i just heard it elsewhere so don't go suing me or more importantly this site Rio, you fantastic footballer you !!
    .!

I was gonna post that but wasn't sure if its libellous or not!! I have a good source who was on the tribunal panel.

Rio is a cock
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Ketman

MCS

CharltonDan

if you include alcohol then this could be the next APRAWA thread.
  • edited July 2007
    Chandler was at Leyton FC
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2007
    I thought that Jamie Stuart originally got done for having a smoke but was then later caught with some marching powder in the system - hence the offload.

I saw him just last week - he's still in the area. Plays for Grays now I think. Nice fella by all accounts.
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I thought that Jamie Stuart originally got done for having a smoke but was then later caught with some marching powder in the system - hence the offload.

I saw him just last week - he's still in the area. Plays for Grays now I think. Nice fella by all accounts.

Lives on my road in Sidcup
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Ketman

MCS

CharltonDan

thanks ketters.. there are people i know read this site who really dont need to know things like that!
  • MCSMCS
    edited July 2007
    funnily enough, me too!
  • edited July 2007
    Jay Notley

Yoof team player - some bloke I worked with a while back played on another youth team with him (might have been Senrab, but not 100% sure). Said Notley was a right C and Unt and wasn't surprised when he got bombed out. Never played a first team game for us - and as far as I know, now plays for Leyton Pennant.

Course - this comes from 'a bloke I worked with' - so might all be bollocks.
  • There was also David Whyte, allegedly.
  • David Whyte, Whyte, Whyte - even JFH couldn't have filled Whytie's shorts...

Didn't realise he could have been doing stuff, just thought it was down to attitude - but would explain why he was lethal one match and entirely dysfunctional the next.
  • I never inhaled.....
  • [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]I never inhaled.....

You'll never get a job in Gordon Brown's cabinet :)