Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gillingham ticket issue

Our group has a slight issue for the game with one of our tickets being in the Gordon Road stand and two in the Brian Moore stand. If anybody by pure fluke needs one in the Gordon Road stand and would be willing to swap then please give me a shout. Alternatively, we could swap our two Brian Moores for two Gordon Roads. 

Comments

• Options
    I assume you mean one is NOT in the away end. I doubt anyone on here will want to actively want to sit in a home section. Your "friend" doesn't so why would anyone else. 
  • Options
    I think the extra 200 batch the club sold are not behind the goal but in the covered side to the right
  • Options
    I think the extra 200 batch the club sold are not behind the goal but in the covered side to the right
    Thats exactly it, one thing Gillingham do that is decent is when fans of clubs like Fleetwood and Bristol Rovers play them and bring less than 200 they let them have the end 2 blocks of the Gordon Road stand so they at least have a roof 
  • Options
    Carter said:
    Thats exactly it, one thing Gillingham do that is decent is when fans of clubs like Fleetwood and Bristol Rovers play them and bring less than 200 they let them have the end 2 blocks of the Gordon Road stand so they at least have a roof 
    I don’t Gillingham are doing it out of the kindness of their hearts so the away fans can have a roof!
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Carter said:
    I don’t Gillingham are doing it out of the kindness of their hearts so the away fans can have a roof!
    It's to save money and not to open the stand at all for those games!
  • Options
    Carter said:
    But the roof is Steve Evans jacket.
  • Options
    To be fair to Golfie even I thought the OP was initially talking about a ticket in the home end.
  • Options
    My god there are some bullying ,miserable, know it all bastards on here. They Just troll people’s posts looking to pick holes and make snide remarks , fuckers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My god there are some bullying ,miserable, know it all bastards on here. They Just troll people’s posts looking to pick holes and make snide remarks , fuckers
    Whatever you do don't go on the political threads. 
  • Options
    I like it.  It's reassuring that all the fuckwits are in one place!
  • Options
    I like it.  It's reassuring that all the fuckwits are in one place!
    Millwall ?