Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Charlton 1-2 Cheltenham Town

many thanks to the 78 Lifers who gave marks
In the 1st half the only noteworthy actions were 2 fouls and 2 shots at goal one missed and one blocked

Comments

• Bit early in the season - but clearly relegation form.  Few tough games coming up too.  Great stats as usual. 
  • Ouch

On a lighter note, interesting that 3 of the 5 goals we've scored plus 3 of the 8 goals we've conceded have all been between 31 minutes and half time

Or that we've not scored after the 60th minute, so if we are losing at that point, we might as well all go home...
  • Note you have Leko down as playing against Crewe too...
  • Pedro45 said:
    Note you have Leko down as playing against Crewe too...
    Thanks I'll amend the original 
  • Can't see how Lavelle was worth nearly six on average. I am still pissed off with that performance and it made me realise there are other things to do on Saturday afternoons. 
    Think you need to learn to round up/down, think he is nearer 5 mate :neutral:
  • edited September 2021
    The averages are fair enough for most of the players: I had Lee and Leko higher and Craig Mac a tad higher as he kept the score down and was let down by the rest of the team on numerous occasions. The scores on the doors really does reflect the match and the 1st half especially was such a flat and lack luster performance.
  • Can't see how Lavelle was worth nearly six on average. I am still pissed off with that performance and it made me realise there are other things to do on Saturday afternoons. 
    If you are really as ancient as your user name suggests, I'd suggest it's not really the first Charlton performance that's ever pissed you off?   :wink: