Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who is going to be Leuth’s ‘Maatsen’ this year?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Leuth said:
    Was shaping up to be a solid DJ season, but the unlikely figure of Elliot Lee is beginning to emerge...
    Is he? He was doing well, but the last couple of games, not so. Hope you're right.
  • Options
    The player that could do no wrong. That would be through on goal v Millwall in the last minute at 1-1, round the keeper, stumble and shin his shot to the corner flag, leading to @Leuth saying ‘great timewasting, well done’ :-) 

I’m going to go for DJ
    That sounds so like Kevin Lisbie.
  • Options
    Ben18 said:
    Had to do a little search, but this is my first memory of Leuth pulling a Leuth.

The defence of Ba is fantastic

Leuth
    The flying f**k are these marks?

I was at the game.

Pope 5 Did most right, stuffed up again tho obv
    Solly 7.5 Some lovely wing interchanges. Perhaps a little out of position for the second goal but I thought he had a really good game
    Fox 5.5 Not at it today and gave it away a few times
    Diarra 7.5 MOTM A really important presence
    Bauer 7.5 Thought he had a great game on the whole, some crucial blocks
    Gudmundsson 7.5 Sporadic and his crossing wasn't always at it, but looked really good when he came inside a bit more and started to run things; got an assist
    Ba 10 OUR BEST PLAYER IN THE FIRST HALF BY MILES. Sure, he tired a bit, missed his chance and misplaced a couple of passes. I've marked him 10 to even up the f**king scandalous marks he's getting in this thread. His real mark is…um, not quite 10. But he was really good for most of that I thought. His long-range passing was excellent. His tackling and turnovers were great. I thought he looked liberated by not playing with Kashi.
    Cousins 7.5 Wasn't really at it, but you can't knock the effort or the final flourish
    McAleny 6.5 Tidy player. His finishing was bad though - not just the first-minute miss either
    Watt 7.5 Linked play beautifully at times and so nearly provided the best finish to a Charlton match I've ever seen (beyond Jackson vs QPR, beyond even Llera vs Swindon) - on another day would have had 3 assists
    KAG 7 Sprightly and what an assist
    Bergdich 7 He may be a bit of a headless chicken but he got forward and scared Fulham

Moussa and Jackson bossed it
    Genuinely cannot remember McAleny playing for us.
  • Options
    Right about Maatsen, though, wasn't he? 
  • Options
    Ben18 said:
    Had to do a little search, but this is my first memory of Leuth pulling a Leuth.

The defence of Ba is fantastic

Leuth
    The flying f**k are these marks?

I was at the game.

Pope 5 Did most right, stuffed up again tho obv
    Solly 7.5 Some lovely wing interchanges. Perhaps a little out of position for the second goal but I thought he had a really good game
    Fox 5.5 Not at it today and gave it away a few times
    Diarra 7.5 MOTM A really important presence
    Bauer 7.5 Thought he had a great game on the whole, some crucial blocks
    Gudmundsson 7.5 Sporadic and his crossing wasn't always at it, but looked really good when he came inside a bit more and started to run things; got an assist
    Ba 10 OUR BEST PLAYER IN THE FIRST HALF BY MILES. Sure, he tired a bit, missed his chance and misplaced a couple of passes. I've marked him 10 to even up the f**king scandalous marks he's getting in this thread. His real mark is…um, not quite 10. But he was really good for most of that I thought. His long-range passing was excellent. His tackling and turnovers were great. I thought he looked liberated by not playing with Kashi.
    Cousins 7.5 Wasn't really at it, but you can't knock the effort or the final flourish
    McAleny 6.5 Tidy player. His finishing was bad though - not just the first-minute miss either
    Watt 7.5 Linked play beautifully at times and so nearly provided the best finish to a Charlton match I've ever seen (beyond Jackson vs QPR, beyond even Llera vs Swindon) - on another day would have had 3 assists
    KAG 7 Sprightly and what an assist
    Bergdich 7 He may be a bit of a headless chicken but he got forward and scared Fulham

Moussa and Jackson bossed it
    Genuinely cannot remember McAleny playing for us.
    Had the softest shot on him I've ever seen. Even made Simon Church's efforts seem powerful.