Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The other side of the window. L1 fans’ views?

Anyone know what the sentiment is among fans of other L1 clubs regarding the transfer window. Are they happy? Incandescent? What are they saying about our window? 

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2021
    I've been surprised (and slightly impressed) by Sunderland's business. With their new owner, I was expecting more of an Ipswich style window, but instead it's frees and younger players. 5 loanees, young players rather than the more established players we've gone for
  • Options
    I've been surprised (and slightly impressed) by Sunderland's business. With their new owner, I was expecting more of an Ipswich style window, but instead it's frees and younger players. 5 loanees, young players rather than the more established players we've gone for
    I think all bar the man city one they have an option to buy as well.

Wycombe fans think they have a had a western super 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    I think all bar the man city one they have an option to buy as well.

Wycombe fans think they have a had a western super 
    If they're Wiki page is correct, Wycombe have no loan players which is weird. They were always likely to lose the players who stepped up successfully to the Championship , that's what happens to relegated sides
  • Options
    I’m reasonably happy with Lincoln’s window.

Shame to see Edun go but receiving a fee north of £500k is decent and replaced by what looks like a decent signing on paper.

Bit disappointed with not getting in the Swansea forward on loan. Failed at the last minute with other moves in the chain not going through. Not sure he would have lived up to Johnson and Rogers but we’ll never know. Having said that, happy that most of our incoming are perms rather than loans, in particular Eyoma from Spurs. Was great for us last year.

Manager (cue photo) reckons around 12 league 1 clubs have overspent and we never intended to do that (which I’m more than happy about). 8 of those clubs will be up shit creek to varying degrees if not one of the 4 going up.

We’ve had a bit of a shocker with injuries at the start of the season but when they’re back, we’ll be ok.

• Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Due to the positive feedback from all the teams fans regarding their respective transfer windows, the football league has agreed to allow 24 teams from league one to be promoted to the championship at the end of this season. 
    As an obvious consequence of the increased number of teams in the Championship, the Premier League has stated that there will now be no relegation or promotion this season