Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chelsea's YouTube channel - Maatsen & Gallagher

Not sure if these videos have been shared before, but watched em recently and thought it was a good angle for fans to see the Club ** -

https://youtu.be/MO_SOR-Bhk0

https://youtu.be/ix7xD0u0DXs

**Stop the Conor Gallagher one at about 05:50 

Comments

• Options
    Saw the conor one last year, he looked gutted to be leaving.
  • Options
    First time I’ve watched the Gallagher one. Will be interesting to see how he gets on now that it’s clear from the 18 months since that was made that he’s not going to make it at Chelsea. Didn’t pull up any trees at WBA during a relegation season and now on loan to Palace. Clearly had us heart set in a career at Chelsea. This year is key for him. 
  • Options
    I had the misfortune of speaking to a palace fan today and he was saying that Gallagher has been breath of fresh air for them. Lots of attacking movement with his runs into the box. He believes he will be in the Chelsea team next season. I still have my doubts due to Chelsea buying up talent. 
  • Options
    I had the misfortune of speaking to a palace fan today and he was saying that Gallagher has been breath of fresh air for them. Lots of attacking movement with his runs into the box. He believes he will be in the Chelsea team next season. I still have my doubts due to Chelsea buying up talent. 
    too much quality in front of him at Chelsea I think, don't think he'll ever really get a run in their team
  • Options
    He looked good for them last week 
  • Options
    He will never make the Chelsea squad but it wouldn’t surprised if they sell him to another premier league squad for 10-15 million