Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lyle Throwing his Toys Out of the Forest Pram

edited August 2021 in General Charlton
Angling for a transfer to Birmingham? Wouldn't have him back if he paid us.

Comments

• Lyall??
  • JaShea99 said:
    Lyall??
    Can't be certain mate, but I think he may possibly mean Lyle Taylor
  • It doesn't even read like something he wrote. 
  • If that’s him, which seems unlikely, I can’t imagine it’ll take him long to figure out who leaked that conversation. 
  • Can you prove that’s him ???
  • oh what a shame
  • Sponsored links:

• The screenshots were sent to me from a mate that supports Brentford. I imagine they were posted on their site Besotted.
  • Lyle Taylor is persona non grata with Charlton fans but he doesn't talk like that.

Utter garbage.
  • If it's fake, what kind of absolute loser would have the time to write that up.

Its stupid, but the message does have a certain amount of detail to it.

I remember when the old ESI owner did an Instagram post that everyone assumed was fake. Turned out to be the beginning of the range rover end.

It is a very unprofessional, short circuit set of text messages. Which is why people believe it to be fake.

If it's real, then whoever put it online should just be ignored. Just some absolute bellend pretending he is and was lyle taylors mate. Yawn
  • Angling for a transfer to Birmingham? Wouldn't have him back if he paid us.
     I would
    we need a player like him but the way he left was such a slap in the face im not sure I could accept him coming back. Bloke is a tosser but was the kind of player that we need. Batteler with a dark edge to him. 
  • Sponsored links:

• JaShea99 said:
    Dave2l said:
    If it's fake, what kind of absolute loser would have the time to write that up.

Its stupid, but the message does have a certain amount of detail to it.

I remember when the old ESI owner did an Instagram post that everyone assumed was fake. Turned out to be the beginning of the range rover end.

It is a very unprofessional, short circuit set of text messages. Which is why people believe it to be fake.

If it's real, then whoever put it online should just be ignored. Just some absolute bellend pretending he is and was lyle taylors mate. Yawn
    Have you been on the Internet recently?

😳
  • Choked up that big school is shite!

Judas twat.
  • Angling for a transfer to Birmingham? Wouldn't have him back if he paid us.
     I would
    we need a player like him but the way he left was such a slap in the face im not sure I could accept him coming back. Bloke is a tosser but was the kind of player that we need. Batteler with a dark edge to him. 
    I really have no morals so would take him back instantly. 
  • clb74 said:
    We sure that's not Stockley
    Might as well be . 
  • Can't be Taylor.

It's just a very well paid job to him. What does he care if he's on the pitch or not as long as he gets free flights to Montserrat three or four times a year?
  • Got this few days back, doubt its him though.

Random question though. We as fans tend to call players by their surnames, do footballers do the same to each other or is it a first name basis thing.
  • It wont be him. He has more sense than to go round slagging off his manager & team mates to all and sundry. 
  • edited August 2021
    It wont be him. He has more sense than to go round slagging off his manager & team mates to all and sundry. 

True, he just stabs them in the back.

Yeah that doesn't really work, I just wanted to hate on Taylor some more.
  • Got this few days back, doubt its him though.

Random question though. We as fans tend to call players by their surnames, do footballers do the same to each other or is it a first name basis thing.
    Footballers always call each other by their surname but if it ends in a Y or Ley you remove it and add an S.  If it doesn't end in a Y you add one. Or you shorten it and add an s. 

So we would have Stocks, Kirky, Morgs, Gunts, Pearcy etc etc