Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Arsenal - And We Think We’ve Got Problems.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Let's be honest here, if one lad is blowing another, the footballing world shouldn't care, it's up to them who they want to be with and I'll freely admit I once shagged my wife in a sauna in a hotel because we were horny and no-one was around, I bet loads of people on here and in the wider world have all had a bout of risky frisky fun in a public place
  • Options
    The Sun does nothing but splash stories of who is shagging who. 

The fact it's now doing it with two men isn't somehow homophobic. 

Two high profile people shagging is what these shitrags are made for. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dave2l said:
    I think it's possible arsenal will treat the Norwich game like a champions League final and run riot.

A good enough 3-1 home win perhaps. Then all this will decline and they will gradually solidify a 14th spot in the premier League.

It will be about whoever wants it more though. Norwich will know they desperately need to win and their players will be heavily motivated, for a lot of reasons. They have the time available to tactically prepare for this game. If minimal players get called on international duty, it will help.

£10 on 2-2
    Arsenal will probably go out and smash Norwich, and then for a week or 2 everything will be ok. Then when they face a half decent side again, they'll get beaten and all the same old problems will surface again.

I can see what they're trying to do with their transfer policy this summer (all the players they signed are aged 23 or under) but they actually need players who can step into the first team now and get them back in the top 6. They've spent 150m and apart from White i don't think any of their signings are really of that level yet.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Let's be honest here, if one lad is blowing another, the footballing world shouldn't care, it's up to them who they want to be with and I'll freely admit I once shagged my wife in a sauna in a hotel because we were horny and no-one was around, I bet loads of people on here and in the wider world have all had a bout of risky frisky fun in a public place
    https://youtu.be/zYt0WbDjJ4E
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    It’s the main reason a lot of those clubs are able to retain their best players - as the wages don’t change drastically upon relegation.

Unfortunately it means the Championship will become more and more like the Premier League in the sense that it will be predictable, with familiar names at the top every 1-2 seasons.

The chances of an outsider club like Barnsley, Blackpool, Millwall (or dare I say it, Charlton) winning automatic promotion to the Premier League will be slim to none. Even ‘big’ clubs like Forest, Wednesday and Derby have been locked out for years partly because of this.

I wince a little bit when I hear owners come into League 1 level clubs and instantly talk about getting to the Premier League. Have they thought about how on earth we’re going to match clubs like Fulham, Watford etc who are effectively being bank rolled as if they are Premier League clubs? 
    Watford bought Sarr for £35million and were able to keep him in the championship. Funnily, I asked my mate on Saturday how much would we have to spend to finish above Fulham. My guess was that we were easily £150m short of being able to have a better squad than them.
    £150m doesn’t mean better, it’s means more expensive 
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Are there pictures of you and the Mrs circulating on the internet then?

Dont need links or anything...
  • Options
    Huskaris said:
    The Sun does nothing but splash stories of who is shagging who. 

The fact it's now doing it with two men isn't somehow homophobic. 

Two high profile people shagging is what these shitrags are made for. 
    I agree with your general point but I always thought they were for cutting into squares and hanging in the outside khazi.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    I think it's possible arsenal will treat the Norwich game like a champions League final and run riot.

A good enough 3-1 home win perhaps. Then all this will decline and they will gradually solidify a 14th spot in the premier League.

It will be about whoever wants it more though. Norwich will know they desperately need to win and their players will be heavily motivated, for a lot of reasons. They have the time available to tactically prepare for this game. If minimal players get called on international duty, it will help.

£10 on 2-2
    Arsenal will probably go out and smash Norwich, and then for a week or 2 everything will be ok. Then when they face a half decent side again, they'll get beaten and all the same old problems will surface again.

I can see what they're trying to do with their transfer policy this summer (all the players they signed are aged 23 or under) but they actually need players who can step into the first team now and get them back in the top 6. They've spent 150m and apart from White i don't think any of their signings are really of that level yet.
    I think they have spurs the week after, so that will be the make or break time for Arteta. I do feel its slightly OTT some of the relegation waffle, 2 games they have played City and Chelsea so expect to lose. 

Chelsea game they played ok, just Chelsea were good on the counter and clinical, Brentford game was the bad one but also people half expected it the new promoted team and could cause a problems too a few this season,

The biggest problem is there defense, some odd selections too eg. lokongo not playing against City, Kolosniac playing his first game forever. Just the whole back line was so weak, even Holding who had shown promise but seems to have gone backwards.

No chance of relegation but wouldn't surprise me if they finish 10th-12th, poor performance against Spurs and Arteta is gone. 
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

£10 on 2-2

I think they have spurs the week after, so that will be the make or break time for Arteta. I do feel its slightly OTT some of the relegation waffle, 2 games they have played City and Chelsea so expect to lose. 

Chelsea game they played ok, just Chelsea were good on the counter and clinical, Brentford game was the bad one but also people half expected it the new promoted team and could cause a problems too a few this season,

The biggest problem is there defense, some odd selections too eg. lokongo not playing against City, Kolosniac playing his first game forever. Just the whole back line was so weak, even Holding who had shown promise but seems to have gone backwards.

No chance of relegation but wouldn't surprise me if they finish 10th-12th, poor performance against Spurs and Arteta is gone. 
    Ha, guaranteed even if Arsenal lost every home game at the Cameldome, they'd have the game of their lives against Spurs.  No matter how shite they've been, they always get a result against us.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Dave2l said:

£10 on 2-2

Ha, guaranteed even if Arsenal lost every home game at the Cameldome, they'd have the game of their lives against Spurs.  No matter how shite they've been, they always get a result against us.
    My mates think this.. I went Sunday with two spurs fan (yuck i know) great stadium, but felt Spurs were playing far too tappy and not shooting enough around the box, Kane didn't look 100%. Still cant argue with 3 from 3, although i am bias as my Dad is massive Arsenal and i grew up watching them so always hope they do well (lol) 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Dave2l said:

£10 on 2-2

It might surprise you then to hear that Arsenal have only won 3 of their last 13 games v Spurs.
  • Options
    TBF some of those goals from the ladies team looked like they play good football, the mens team need to take note 
  • Options
    Arsenal suffering is pure entertainment for all the supporters of other clubs.

It's the funniest soap opera in town with a supporting cast of those who consider themselves to be the most hard suffering fans in football; which just makes it all that bit more enjoyable!

Arsenal TV must be quite something right now....
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    JohnBoyUK said:
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Dave2l said:

£10 on 2-2

It might surprise you then to hear that Arsenal have only won 3 of their last 13 games v Spurs.
    Blimey, really?  The suffering feels worse lol.

Interesting to see that they are now sniffing around Serge Aurier.
    We were so desperate to get him out of Spurs we ripped up his contract by mutual agreement lol.  
    Never understood that purchase from a football perspective and wasn't he done for homophobic abuse in France?