Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dutch Addicks

2»

Comments

• Options
    Are Roda playing in a relegation playoff?
  • Options
    Yes they have to play in the relegation playoffs.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AjaxAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]Amsterdam Addick....James is an Australian (Melbourne) Addick who has been living in Amsterdam for a few years now.....he and his 1 year old daugter both have season tickets
    That'd be me Tel, just went for a slight variation on my username here! Seems like there's some good Dutch connections though. Not to mention Romma who is currently at Nijmegen (NEC) on loan from Ajax where he never quite made an impact. ;-)

And there I was thinking Ajax Addicks was a toilet cleaner!!!!

G'day mate
  • Options
    Ajax really is a toilet cleaner not the addick but the ''football club''.
    New idea: open air cinema i.e. drive-in cinema. Yes believe it or not this is going to happen 30th of May this year.
    Another idea by the Ajax to get more money in. Can't play football, and haven't got a football stadium.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Lewis Coaches[/cite]Ajax really is a toilet cleaner not the addick but the ''football club''.
    New idea: open air cinema i.e. drive-in cinema. Yes believe it or not this is going to happen 30th of May this year.
    Another idea by the Ajax to get more money in. Can't play football, and haven't got a football stadium.

Yep, thats 3 times i read that post now, and i am still none the wiser!!! You what??
  • Options
    is this you Dutch Addick?

http://www.timesandstar.co.uk/home/this_is_what_football_is_all_about_1_610320?referrerPath=opinion
  • Options
    That is not Dutch Addick ,he is a bit bigger than that.As fop AD he is a top football fan and any Charlton fan who knows him would agree ,a great Charlton man.His first game at Charlton was spent on the players bench many years ago as a young boy along with his father.Enough said .