Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gillingham away tickets (ed Brian Moore row S & T are being moved p10)

Comments

• Options
    clb74 said:
    So once the club asks for a postponement why dont they suspend ticket sales for a couple of days?
    Don’t be silly that would be a logical thing to do 
    Will be down the ticket office Saturday getting me £1.50 back
  • Options
    Gandour wouldn't have played, we all hoped Gunter wouldn't have played so it's been called off because we will be missing Washington.

It's sad that we are so desperate to get a game called off against Gillingham.
    Without Washington we might have needed Ghandour on the bench. Even if Gunter didn't play, he'd be on the bench

We don't have the squad depth to lose 3 players
    What a pathetic state of affairs we've got ourselves in. Absolute fucking shambles.
  • Options
    What happens if Lithuania and Estonia get put on the red list this eve, and therefore Northern Ireland can't play them?
  • Options
    Look forward to that open uncovered terrace on a nice February evening !!!
  • Options
    Unless they go on a cup run, pencil in the Saturday of the FA Cup 2nd round.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Look forward to that open uncovered terrace on a nice February evening !!!
    September 14th, 21st? October 26th?
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Macronate said:
    Don’t think the EFL will be keen on that because if it’s not possible the game could end up in 2022. September 14th would be my guess.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    So once the club asks for a postponement why dont they suspend ticket sales for a couple of days?
    Don’t be silly that would be a logical thing to do 
    Will be down the ticket office Saturday getting me £1.50 back
    Quite right as well.
  • Options
    Midweek suits me train back to Stratford and can actually have a beer to numb the pain
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Don’t think the EFL will be keen on that because if it’s not possible the game could end up in 2022. September 15th would be my guess.
    Bloody typical, that’s the day I’m supposed to be going on holiday. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:
    Macronate said:
    Don’t think the EFL will be keen on that because if it’s not possible the game could end up in 2022. September 15th would be my guess.
    Correction - the Tuesday is the 14th. Does that help?!
  • Options
    Already bought my ticket - not bothered if it goes to a midweek game - easy for me to get to

An away day - albeit local 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Macronate said:
    Correction - the Tuesday is the 14th. Does that help?!
    Yep!!
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Gandour wouldn't have played, we all hoped Gunter wouldn't have played so it's been called off because we will be missing Washington.

Without Washington we might have needed Ghandour on the bench. Even if Gunter didn't play, he'd be on the bench

What a pathetic state of affairs we've got ourselves in. Absolute fucking shambles.
    It’s not that bad…

At the moment we don’t have the squad depth to lose 3 players, even if one of them is an U23. He’s been on the bench for us in the league this season. 
  • Options
    A slightly surprising result of the postponement...

https://www.gillinghamfootballclub.com/news/2021/august/whitney-houston-tribute-night-cancelled/

Tribute night at Priestfield called off.
    We are saddened to have to confirm that our Whitney Houston tribute night on Saturday September 4 (7.30pm) has been cancelled.
    This is due to our Sky Bet League 1 fixture against Charlton Athletic, initially due to be played earlier that day, being postponed due to international call-ups
  • Options
    WHAT??

I cancelled by trip to the Seychelles with Selma Hayek and a suitcase full of naughty night time attire and she promised me she gets off on being disappointed. I would of given her the best 30 seconds of my life!

• Options
    WHAT??

I cancelled by trip to the Seychelles with Selma Hayek and a suitcase full of naughty night time attire and she promised me she gets off on being disappointed. I would of given her the best 30 seconds of my life!

That lady is fittttt.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

It’s not that bad…

At the moment we don’t have the squad depth to lose 3 players, even if one of them is an U23. He’s been on the bench for us in the league this season. 
    The fact that our squad is so short that Ghandour counts as first team is what I'm saying is terrible. 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Croydon said:

It’s not that bad…

The fact that our squad is so short that Ghandour counts as first team is what I'm saying is terrible. 
    I'd never heard of him.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Croydon said:

It’s not that bad…

He doesn’t count as first team, he is first team.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2021
    WHAT??

That lady is fittttt.
    Dogma. (For some reason, in German (I think)).

https://youtu.be/qq_EoqlwtsE
  • Options
    A slightly surprising result of the postponement...

https://www.gillinghamfootballclub.com/news/2021/august/whitney-houston-tribute-night-cancelled/

Tribute night at Priestfield called off.
    We are saddened to have to confirm that our Whitney Houston tribute night on Saturday September 4 (7.30pm) has been cancelled.
    This is due to our Sky Bet League 1 fixture against Charlton Athletic, initially due to be played earlier that day, being postponed due to international call-ups
    Visions of John Scally trying to explain to Whitney Houston that she can’t come and sing in Gillingham because Lebanon are playing UAE that weekend.
  • Options
    edited September 2021

Tickets for the game will go back on sale at restriction phase eight at 2pm on Wednesday with the following restriction stages to follow:

Phase 8: 450 points - Wednesday, September 1st @2pm

Phase 9: 230 points - Thursday, September 2nd @9.30am

Phase 10: General sale - Thursday, September 2nd @2pm

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/612f7003ed06a/gillingham-a-rearranged-for-september-21st
  • Options
    when do we have to announce our squad list because surely now Ghandour won't be in it?
  • Options
    when do we have to announce our squad list because surely now Ghandour won't be in it?
    But Arter will, so still same number of call-ups
  • Options
    thread title error - the 25th is a Saturday, think it should be 21st.
  • Options
    Ghandour is underage so not within the squad limits, but still a reason to get a game postponed
  • Options
    Think the 25th is a Saturday, Home to Portsmouth. 
    Tuesday 28th Bolton at The Valley. 
  • Options
    could not make the original game so worked well for me.

Meeting in the morning so should be back home and able to get up town for a beer.
  • Options
    Getting a flu jab in the morning, that's my excuse for not going  ;)