Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Milton Keynes v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 17th August | Match Thread

Comments

• Scoham said:
    Bowyer would change it up after some decent results.....

And Adkins may well want to change it up - but whats he gonna do? Outside of Kirk he hasnt been given the tools to be able to freshen the team up. He has no squad.

We do look extremely toothless in front third 
  • _MrDick said:
    They same formation and team that has underachieved for the last two games … 🤔
    How is a 0-0 against Sheffield Wednesday underachieving? 
    Because if you want to get promoted you should be aiming to win your home games & draw away. 4 points per 2 games gives you 92 points. So far we've drawn at home at lost away. 
  • Same instrument, let's hope we get a different tune
  • CH4RLTON said:
    Scoham said:
    Bowyer would change it up after some decent results.....

And Adkins may well want to change it up - but whats he gonna do? Outside of Kirk he hasnt been given the tools to be able to freshen the team up. He has no squad.

We do look extremely toothless in front third 
    That would be because we have signed no goalscorers I reckon.
  • edited August 2021
    Looking forward to The Stream tonight, already getting the memories of Matty and Gary with Scott, should be a great show always get a good honest opinion from Gary, so lets get going..
  • Does having a monthly subscription to Charlton TV not get you the stream for the game tonight?
  • Why is every stadium in this poxy league so far from the fucking station?
  • Need so many signings looking at that squad. 
  • TelMc32 said:
    Does having a monthly subscription to Charlton TV not get you the stream for the game tonight?

.Nope, cough up another tenner 'fraid :/
  • TelMc32 said:
    Does having a monthly subscription to Charlton TV not get you the stream for the game tonight?

.Nope, cough up another tenner 'fraid :/
    OK, fair enough. I’ll cancel the £6.50 going forward then.  Thanks @eastterrace6168
  • Sponsored links:

• Leuth said:
    Our performance against Wednesday was fine and I was playing cricket for the last one so it never happened 
    It was such a good performance that we didn't even manage a single shot on target. 
  • Adkins just said Kirk hasn’t trained much over the last week or so. Presume he was given compassionate leave by Crewe then only trained a couple of times with us.
  • TelMc32 said:
    Nope. The subscription's only for the audio commentary and the other video clips.
  • Anyone else got no sound on Valley Pass?
  • KIIIIIISH
    KIIIIIISH
    Love hearing him 
  • I would be really surprised if many clubs have a better lead up programme than us. You gotta love Kish ! The sort of player you would be glad is on your side
  • I reckon even at their ages Minto at left back, Holland CM and Nels up front tonight might be better than we are putting out.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2021
    What was that?! Weird voice saying ‘what’s up guys!’ Or am I hearing things? 
  • Site very slow at the moment. Apologies, being investigated 
  • I do know if I can add to this thread tonight as this forum is very slow and sometimes times out. Whether it is my system or Vanilla, I do not know
  • Great watching Charlton TV again!

Absolutely bonkers that we can't watch this officially at the weekend. 
    The pre match stuff is available for free on YouTube at weekends, I believe.
  • It's not you. There seems to be issues with Cloudflare timing out.
  • What’s with Nigel’s weird pronunciation of Davidson as “dahvidson”?  He did it on Saturday and I assumed it was an affliction but he’s just done it again.
  • Valley11 said:
    What was that?! Weird voice saying ‘what’s up guys!’ Or am I hearing things? 

• edited August 2021
    Great black kit = 3 points B) COYR
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!