Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kabul Falls. Taliban gain control of capital in one day.

Wow, this is bad and much faster than predicted. Biden is gonna see a real hit to his popularity at home. Still thousands we were supposto evacuate from Kabul that we have left there. Probably will be a bloodbath of sorts. Definitely a reversal of human rights there. China is gleeful and plans to recognize Taliban government tomorrow.

Comments

• Options
    Probably best off in the politics section…
  • Options
    Wow, this is bad and much faster than predicted. Biden is gonna see a real hit to his popularity at home. Still thousands we were supposto evacuate from Kabul that we have left there. Probably will be a bloodbath of sorts. Definitely a reversal of human rights there. China is gleeful and plans to recognize Taliban government tomorrow.
    Putting to one side the complexity of issues and massive challenges ahead of Afghan people now, would you like to back up your comments about China, which I am just reading as yet more anti-China rhetoric from an American who has been heavily influenced by US media? 

Of all the things to focus on!

For reference, I've never had any problems with you before and didn't get involved in all the teasing about your maths in the past. In contrast, I enjoy your posts about Charlton and always like hearing of international supporters. 
  • Options
    Would prefer the topic discussion to be elsewhere thanks Napa, cheers
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!