Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Charlton 0-0 Wendies

many thanks to the 111 Lifers who gave marks, the stats are quite short but I'll put more stuff in after a few more games.

Comments

• I must admit, I do enjoy this thread, especially when I do not see the match on Sky. Thanks LL
  • 100% pass success rate for DJ! Also 83% for Dobson is great, exactly what we need in the middle.
  • Actually I don't believe the DJ figure of 100%. I can remember him losing the ball. 
  • edited August 2021
    redman said:
    I note Gunter's pass rate at only 52%. I think this highlights the problem of having a right footed player at left back. He defended well but offered nothing going forward. Washington's performance also affected I'm sure. 
    Famewo's 55% is very poor too, considering many of his passes would have been short ones across the back, and he was on the correct side. Innis managed 76%

Indeed his passing is probably why Norwich don't see him having a future with them, as too often he hoofs it. 
  • Thanks LL, those scores seem pretty fair to me.
  • I understand why But:

Lowest score for a keeper when he keeps a clean sheet and highest score for a striker when he misses a good chance in a 0-0.

It's a funny old game and I do understand the scores on the doors !

#stockleyneedsapartner.
    #adkinswontswitchtoafronttwounlesswegoonabadrunandeventhentheresnoguaranteehewillmakethatchange
  • Can we have the number of passes added?