Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League Position Prediction

Comments

• Options
    All hinges on the Sheff Wed game;
    win it - champions
    draw - playoffs
    lose - relegated

Massive game tomorrow.
  • Options
    anything but promotion is failure
  • Options
    We're still 5th 
  • Options
    Hoping for top 2. Don’t want to chance our luck in the play offs. Nigel knows what he’s doing.
  • Options
    If we can stay pretty free of injuries, I would say 3rd and go up via the play-offs.
  • Options
    A lot depends on how soon our perennial injury crisis kicks in & whether we strengthen the squad before window closes.
    Not feeling too optimistic right now, so will say we’ll finish 6th-8th
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    10th if we suffer our usual injury crisis during the season and don't acquire a goal scoring striker.
  • Options
    8th
  • Options
    2nd
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Purely based on squad we are going to need to over achieve to get into the top 6. But I'm forever the optimist, another successful trip to Wembley is on the cards v Sunderland.
  • Options
    1st 2%
    2nd 18%
    3rd 25%
    4th 30%
    5th 15%
    6th 10%
  • Options
    8th for me and as others have said anything other than promotion will be seen as a failure.
  • Options
    10th, I don't think we have a better team/squad than last season unfortunately.
  • Options
    2nd
  • Options
    11th.

Like last year (different reasons presumably) we’re behind the curve on acquisitions. Struggle for goals. Injuries and lack of cover to expose us. Late splurge on players, too little too late.

Still going to enjoy it though and be grateful to still have a club!
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Depends on the next 3 weeks.

If we carry on as we have over the past 3 months & look to rely on youth & patch up gaps then we'll finish anywhere between 6th & 10th.

If we somehow manage to bring in the 5 or 6 players we need to strengthen the squad & make us competitive all over the pitch then 3rd to 6th. 

Top 2 is way out of reach. Havent got a 20 goal.a season striker & with just 1 fit left sided player we are about as balanced as Jake the peg.
  • Options
    As things stand I’d say around 10th.  With a blistering next 3 weeks in the transfer market we’d have a chance of top 6. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1st 2%
    2nd 18%
    3rd 25%
    4th 30%
    5th 15%
    6th 10%
    wooooooooo there young man, fack the buck off 
    Copyright infringement, it would seem
  • Options
    Could i buy a cup of coffee,no but you can loan one.  8th.
  • Options
    If no incomings & squad as is due to a Duchatelet level short squad & youngsters - 10th - not able to rest players & no cover for injuries will take its usual toll. 

Fingers crossed for some decent loans & incoming transfers 
  • Options
    With the squad we have at this moment, 13th. Don't feel like anything has changed significantly since Duchatele football wise.
  • Options
    I think we should be nailed on for top 6 at least, I know the attack is a bit lacklustre at the minute but the defence for me is as good as any in the league. The two centre backs are far clear of any other team in the division 
  • Options
    7th
  • Options
    6th. High enough for the optimists to claim it as a success. Low enough for the pessimists to call it a disappointment.
  • Options
    Well well done @Lazy_eye_metaphor for a perfect prediction. A special mention for me too for getting second closest.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Between 2nd and 4th 
    In the bottom half...... 

Couldn't even manage that. 
  • Options
    Cloudworm said:
    Well well done @Lazy_eye_metaphor for a perfect prediction. A special mention for me too for getting second closest.
    Thank you sir. Let's hope I won't be predicting 13th next season!