Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton TV Question

If say someone lives in this country but has a holiday home in the Gaza Strip and spends quite a few weekends there. How do they buy an International TV Pass ? If they had visited the website and cannot find an option to purchase a season pass why would that be ?

Comments

• Options
    Might be because you need to find a better location for your holiday home?

You'll need to use a VPN and set your location to America etc. do that and it should appear, if not the delete your cookies
  • Options
    Why would you have a holiday home there of all places? 
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    If say someone lives in this country but has a holiday home in the Gaza Strip and spends quite a few weekends there. How do they buy an International TV Pass ? If they had visited the website and cannot find an option to purchase a season pass why would that be ?
    I think a Charlton TV pass should be the least of your worries, mate
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    Might be because you need to find a better location for your holiday home?

You'll need to use a VPN and set your location to America etc. do that and it should appear, if not the delete your cookies
    It was cheap mate
    Have the Israelis flattened it yet?
  • Options
    If you can you use Charltoin TV in the UK e.g.if you split your time between the UK and overseas, what stops you using it in the UK only, with VPN?
  • Options
    If you can you use Charltoin TV in the UK e.g.if you split your time between the UK and overseas, what stops you using it in the UK only, with VPN?
    As long as the VPN works then nothing.
  • Options
    Blimey I hadnt thought of that. Damn there was no need to buy the holiday home  B)
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    Blimey I hadnt thought of that. Damn there was no need to buy the holiday home  B)
    Before someone mentioned it I was thinking of going off shore radio Luxembourg style.  Watch it on my lap top in the middle of the North Sea, I am sure those rigs have WiFi.