Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fantasy Football League

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ok I’m in . Name is Bedsaddicks Ballers but that’s waiting moderation so I might have to change it . 
    If yours does mine fecked... 
  • Options
    Ok I’m in . Name is Bedsaddicks Ballers but that’s waiting moderation so I might have to change it . 
    If yours does mine fecked... 
    And mine. Anyways here's my team now no one is able to copy it as I wouldnt want anyone else to nab that bottom of the league spot.

• Options

Forgot to pick my fkin captain I was rushing so much for a team. 
  • Options
    I'm still unsure on Grealish. Apart from kdb will pep be constantly rotating
  • Options
    Wonder if Gundogan will be the player he was last season while De Bruyne was out. 
  • Options
    Mo Salah and Liverpool save what would have been a shocking week for me  😃
  • Options
    Anyone with Fernandes and Salah is off to a flyer, 50-ish points from just 2 players if you captained one of them.
  • Options
    Anyone with Fernandes and Salah is off to a flyer, 50-ish points from just 2 players if you captained one of them.
    I have peaked to soon. Top of the league. 100 points with benrama to go 😯
  • Options
    Pretty good start for me, 89 points with Dias still to play. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Benhrma has had a blinding game for me as well 😀
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    1st time I've ever got 100 points in FPL.

Not a bad start 
  • Options
    Seems a lot of people had greats starts. I have one at work where I'm top with 93 points. That's put me in 18th in this league 19 points from top. 
  • Options
    I've added my team, imaginatively called Imnot Athletic
  • Options
    Following the Euros I’m so full of pride I’ve decided to limit myself and only select players from England squads from the past year.
    I’ve joined the league and I’ll be doing it for England. 
    Also one guy at work is doing a team of European players (excluding England) and a 3rd guy is doing ‘rest of the world’. 
    Will be interesting to see who wins.
    England vs Europe vs RotW

I can’t help but feel my mate with Ronaldo and Lukaku up front has this wrapped up already.
  • Options
    Mo Salah is owned by 69.5% of Fantasy Football managers, so don't get too excited when he scores  :D
  • Options
    Mo Salah is owned by 69.5% of Fantasy Football managers, so don't get too excited when he scores  :D
    Trouble is if you are one of the 30.5% that don't have him you've missed out in a major way - he has 107 points and the next best is 57!
  • Options
    Better make sure he's your captain then ! 
  • Options
    Trouble is if you are one of the 30.5% that don't have him you've missed out in a major way - he has 107 points and the next best is 57!
    Anyone still playing it 'seriously' will have him.

The 30% that don't will be in dead teams, ie. the people who've already given up after a few poor weeks early on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone else make the extremely clever decision to captain Dennis because of a double game week?
  • Options
    Anyone else make the extremely clever decision to captain Dennis because of a double game week?
    Yes, me.