Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MODmag matchday sellers required

Charlton fans! we're looking to appoint two vocal and reliable fans to sell issue #3 of My Only Desire magazine in the pubs and streets around The Valley on the first two home games of the season. Payment will include a ticket to the game. Email editor@modmag.co.uk if you're interested

Comments

• Curb_It said:
    Two Charlton fans with big gobs needed?  

You will be spoiled for choice!

Love it that you were first to comment B!!!   :D
  • TelMc32 said:
    Curb_It said:
    Two Charlton fans with big gobs needed?  

You will be spoiled for choice!

Love it that you were first to comment B!!!   :D
    More a case of only one needed now.
  • Free match ticket you say.....
  • Perfect for @paulie8290 ?
  • Perfect for @paulie8290 ?
    beat me to it
  • MODmag said:
    Charlton fans! we're looking to appoint two vocal and reliable fans to sell issue #3 of My Only Desire magazine in the pubs and streets around The Valley on the first two home games of the season. Payment will include a ticket to the game. Email editor@modmag.co.uk if you're interested
    North Stand, South Stand or East Stand?
  • What about Rick Everett, I'm sure he has experience with this kind of thing ;) 
  • MODmag said:
    North Stand, South Stand or East Stand?

Upper West on the half way line please.
  • Ticket will more than likely be in the Covered End  :)
  • Sponsored links:

• MODmag said:
    Ticket will more than likely be in the Covered End  :)
    Good luck - hope it goes well - I was seeing if anyone would jump in and point out I'd got the names wrong...

I bought both issues so far and really impressed - good quality writing and great format / layout etc. Really enjoyed the interviews with Stuart and Fish. 
  • MODmag said:
    Ticket will more than likely be in the Covered End  :)
    Good luck - hope it goes well - I was seeing if anyone would jump in and point out I'd got the names wrong...

I bought both issues so far and really impressed - good quality writing and great format / layout etc. Really enjoyed the interviews with Stuart and Fish. 
    Thanks mate! Glad you like it!
    We've got an exclusive chat with Darren Bent in Issue #3
  • Just to say, issues #1 & #2 of My Only Desire magazine are still available at modmag.co.uk if any of you Charlton Lifers haven't tried it yet!