Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Valley – Premises Licence

A friend of mine noticed that the club applied for a new premises licence for The Valley on 9th July.

I don't know much about the club's current licence, but perhaps someone like @Airman Brown would be able to advise if this varies much. It includes "performance of plays", "exhibition of films" and "performance of live music".

Apologies if this has already been mentioned. 

Comments

• Pretty sure the "performance of live music" is related to TS new band. If you are following the rumours thread the musicians are signing up quite regularly now... 😉
  • Haha yeah, I thought that too.

Wonder what "performance of plays" is about?! Maybe JJ and some of the lads have set up an am dram group?
  • Haha yeah, I thought that too.

Wonder what "performance of plays" is about?! Maybe JJ and some of the lads have set up an am dram group?
    They'll be performing the Danish play...
  • Lady T making a comeback in Crossbars 
  • Thanks Airman.
  • Planning another Elton John gig....
    Took the now wife on our first date to that gig.

Free tickets, a Wimpy and a ride on a Southeastern train.

What an old romantic I was/am.
    Which end was the stage for that gig? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Thomas is planning a Metallica gig at the Valley
  • The surprising thing is asking for a license to serve drinks only till 1015PM, unless the separate lounges have later hours. 1015 is fine for football but no good for weddings, party hire etc.  used to chair a licensing committee, people are encouraged to apply for everything just in case. 
  • The surprising thing is asking for a license to serve drinks only till 1015PM, unless the separate lounges have later hours. 1015 is fine for football but no good for weddings, party hire etc.  used to chair a licensing committee, people are encouraged to apply for everything just in case. 
    I assume they know that the council would reject anything later than then
  • SamB09 said:
    Planning another Elton John gig....
    South stand.
  • WSS said:
    SamB09 said:
    Planning another Elton John gig....
    South stand.
    No such place 
  • That took longer than expected.