Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton betting odds for season 21/22

2»

Comments

• @norwayaddick

Where did you get the top half odds  ?
  • £5 to win league 28/1
    £5 Auto promotion 14/1
    £10 promotion 4/1
    £10 promotion 7/1
    £100 Top 6 13/8
    £100 Top 6 11/4
    £375 Top Half 4/6
    £500 Top Half 1/2

Sky Bet on different occasions as odds have improved since the start of the season.
  • Was looking at us top half and Ipswich top 6 who seem very generous odds.
  • ^ we are.now 5/6 just to finish top half.  Ipswich 2/1 for play offs.  Both seem great odds but so far both teams are woeful... Hmmm.
  • I try avoid betting Charlton but a bit surprised by lack of movement on long term odds this last week. First league win against Crewe followed up by a 6-1 cup win with a reserve team, showing good squad depth. Squad significantly strengthened on Deadline Day and the days leading up to it. Additions like Arter and Leko certainly has more quality and potential than any other recent transfer business by L1 clubs.

Really cant see us finishing bottom half, and have put all my long term betting money on Charlton. £700 spread:

340 at Charlton finishing top half:
    3/4 (pays 595)

290 at Charlton top six:
    9/4 (pays 942,50)

70 at Charlton automatic promotion:
    12/1 (pays 910)

Most likely to give a 105 pound loss (position 7-12), but I do like the possible profit on Charlton making a Play Off place (837,50) or even get the automatics (1747,50).

I did almost exactly the same as you
  • £5 to win league 28/1
    £5 Auto promotion 14/1
    £10 promotion 4/1
    £10 promotion 7/1
    £100 Top 6 13/8
    £100 Top 6 11/4
    £375 Top Half 4/6
    £500 Top Half 1/2

Sky Bet on different occasions as odds have improved since the start of the season.
    I've cashed out the win the league & automatic promotion bets.
  • £5 to win league 28/1
    £5 Auto promotion 14/1
    £10 promotion 4/1
    £10 promotion 7/1
    £100 Top 6 13/8
    £100 Top 6 11/4
    £375 Top Half 4/6
    £500 Top Half 1/2

Very Wise.  Top Half bet is the only one I would entertain, hope you win top 6 but there needs to be a siege mentality in the club to turn things around at the moment.  
  • Cashed out my top half bets tonight for a £7 profit. Very happy to be out.  Ipswich top 6 looks a poor choice but fortunately I did not have too much on that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Cashed out my top half bets tonight for a £7 profit. Very happy to be out.  Ipswich top 6 looks a poor choice but fortunately I did not have too much on that.
    Managed to cash mine out for a profit as well, be surprised if we remain odds on for a top 12 finish now!
    Managed to cash mine out for a profit as well, be surprised if we remain odds on for a top 12 finish now!
    I had a grand in total on finishing in the top half which I wisely cashed out 2 games ago for a £100 profit. Last season I also cashed out when I got the jitters which proved to be the wrong decision. We are just soooooooo unpredictable at the moment. Without a goalscorer, I can't see us in the top half. 
  • Still got just over 700 on us top half and will run it... we look crap at the moment but there are 12 teams worse than us in this league
  • I have £400 top half finish at 2/1 9/4 an 5/2. Currently I could get out for about £600. However, I will let it run. Because as poor as we are, I think we will scrape top half. 
  • Cashed out top half bet last night. £100 on and cashed out 137. 
  • £5 to win league 28/1
    £5 Auto promotion 14/1
    £10 promotion 4/1
    £10 promotion 7/1
    £100 Top 6 13/8
    £100 Top 6 11/4
    £375 Top Half 4/6
    £500 Top Half 1/2

Top half bets still running.
    Come on Chuks  :D
  • Quite a substantial bet put on top half when Jacko was interim, seemed like printing money. Now very jittery, can cash out for a 200 loss but inclined to let it run for a few more games before cutting losses.
  • So having cashed out my Charlton top half bets I decided tonight to add to my Ipswich play off bet.  Bit of a flyer as they are still 5 points and a game in hand behind however they have Sheff Weds next who have lost 3 of their last 5. If they can win that then they have the bottom two in Gills and Donny.  Win all 3 of them and I suspect I may be able to cashout early!  Some logic therefore but suspect they lose to Shed Weds w/e and blow it all out!  Got 11/4 on Bet Victor.