Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Tickets- Anyone Received One Yet?

Anyone received their season tickets yet, noticed our first match is in a months time, not sure when they are usually sent out?

I was hoping to have mine delivered by Scott Twine, but unfortunately he took a detour, and ended up in Ipswich.

Comments

• Options
    Anyone received their season tickets yet, noticed our first match is in a months time, not sure when they are usually sent out?

I was hoping to have mine delivered by Scott Twine, but unfortunately he took a detour, and ended up in Ipswich.
    Have MK Dons sold him already?? 
  • Options
    Usually dispatched two weeks before the season starts. 

P.S. Scott Twine signed for MK Dons
  • Options
    Nige and Jonathan Jackson delivered mine this morning, stayed for ages.

We aren't signing any more players.  Pearce and Watson are both going to play about 30 games each.  There are a couple of kids in the u14s that look quite good.  All the optimism is for show, he actually thinks we will be lucky to stay up. 
  • Options
    Got mine two weeks ago.
  • Options
    Not had mine, though did get a message that they wanted proof that my daughter was the age she is
  • Options
    Getting a multi million pound ticket and apparently it is imminent 
  • Options
    My West Ham and Spurs mates got theirs for the covered end delivered last week. Apparently they’ve got enough points now for priority tickets to all the popular away games with low allocation numbers 
  • Options
    Mine has been delivered to an Ipswich fan... Its fine though as still have a few weeks for one to show up
  • Options
    Mine was delivered the second I bought it, but I’ve returned it as I was lied to as we haven’t signed 448 new players and blown the League away already.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Watson is delivering mine on foot. 
    Should get it by September. 
  • Options
    Nigel  delivered mine. Told me talking was brilliant, at which point I shut the door on him.
  • Options
    There is a delay as TS is sifting through them all and cross checking them to twats that have sent him messages on twitter. When he finds one they are being torn up and a refund payment sent with the payment ID Fuck OFF
  • Options
    Lyle just brought mine round was good to see him again
  • Options
    Ronnie is bringing mine.
    Won't notice him delivering it though.
    Fully expect him to have one important go at getting it in the letter box - and put it wide.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    The royal mail delivered mine.....err that's it. 
  • Options
    I haven’t received anything as yet
  • Options
    My 2 turned up this morning 
  • Options
    Jonatan Johansson delivered mine this week. 

Can I get it updated for the coming season?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Purrington was meant to deliver mine but when he heard I only have a letter box and not a cat flap, he turned it down and gave it to Stockley.

Stockley is now going to be delivering mine instead as he said it’s good practice to be part of finishing off some form of delivery before the season starts.
  • Options
    Southall is delivering mine but apparently I have to pay £1.79 first
  • Options
    Southall is delivering mine but apparently I have to pay £1.79 first
    You're lucky, others are having to get a dentist appointment before they're given theirs