Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Positives from tonight.

Ran out of my usual tipples, lager or wine. 
And discovered the wonderfulness of gin and apple juice.
Go on give it a go.

Comments

• Hopefully the fact we're just 18-months from the World Cup (rather than 24 lol!) means we have a quicker chance to bounce back from tonight
  • The Sun was shinin' and the behrds were singin'.

And I achieved my three things of the day.
  • I won a sweepstake...

• Hopefully the fact we're just 18-months from the World Cup (rather than 24 lol!) means we have a quicker chance to bounce back from tonight
    And only 3 years from another Euros rather than 4.
  • Sponsored links:

• I backed Italy before the tournament 
  • I backed Italy before the tournament 
    Wish I had done... Same with putting money on an Italy v England Final
  • I am half Italian.
  • Great to have good youngsters coming through, however you win nought with kids 😏😏
  • Huskaris said:
    We can go back to raising a disapproving eyebrow of houses with St George's crosses on them from 10am this morning. 
    I think Christmas rules apply. You have until the 12th night before Emily Thornberry thinks you're a scumbag.
  • https://youtu.be/HF0oPnE_IWo thought this was a good summary video of England's tournament 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2021
    Not a positive from last night, but as a whole - really got my eldest daughter into football in a big way, I'd taken her to a couple of Charlton Women's games before and she was mildly interested (but probably still a little bit young) but now she can't wait to go back.

Will probably try to get tickets to the Women's Euros next year and take her, too.

Also, overall - was a brilliant tournament, wasn't it?  It's gutting to miss out but the run we had was class.
    Although having now realised they're all in Sheffield, Manchester, Brighton etc rather than London unless we reach the final, maybe I'll stick to Charlton!!